Headed for ward temple day during byu game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headed for ward temple day during byu game

Were shorthanded so I volunteered to go to temple. Other people said they had stuff could not remember maybe byu football. Maybe they will win since I go. I am not going to complain about attending the temple need to do it more. Maybe do better job of working it between byu games. Since the temple is open more often than byu plays football.

I think you made the right choice, GV.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by grapevine View Post
      Were shorthanded so I volunteered to go to temple. Other people said they had stuff could not remember maybe byu football. Maybe they will win since I go. I am not going to complain about attending the temple need to do it more. Maybe do better job of working it between byu games. Since the temple is open more often than byu plays football.
      don;t do it
      "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
      "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
      This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
      "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
      "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Working...
      X