AFA, I have two tickets available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFA, I have two tickets available

I am letting my brother have mine and selling his. They are 5 or 6 rows up in the second deck West side. They are around the 40 yard line.

Face amount is around $70 a ticket. I will sell them both for $70. I can't even get my kids to take my grandkids.

If you honestly know a service man who would like to take his kid to the game, I would give them to him or her.

Note: THE tickets are gone.
    Last edited by byu71; 11-19-2009, 02:58 PM.

Sad that fans would buy season tickets and then not attend after the team loses a couple games.

I'm not all that happy, either, but I'll be there for the last two home games of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
      Sad that fans would buy season tickets and then not attend after the team loses a couple games.

I'm not all that happy, either, but I'll be there for the last two home games of the season.
      What is sad about it? Make sure you pull your head out of your butt before you answer, so you can speak clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
        What is sad about it? Make sure you pull your head out of your butt before you answer, so you can speak clearly.
        Lol, you're grouchy lately.

I will bow out of this thread before I get more poop flung my way.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
          Lol, you're grouchy lately.

I will bow out of this thread before I get more poop flung my way.
          I have a tooth ache and I don't want to go to the dentist,.

I have just reprioritized my life and BYU football has fallen to number 5. As such, I have higher priority items, as do my kids this Saturday. There is nothing sad about it and maybe if someone wants to go real bad they can get a good deal.

I would much rather give them away to someone who is in the military, really.

If nothing happens here, I will call the CC in the morning and ask if they have any people in need that could use the tickets. I will restrict the use though of BYU insiders. They can pay for there own tickets.
          Last edited by byu71; 11-19-2009, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X