Pac 10 vindication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac 10 vindication

So the Pac 10 doesn't suck after all. 5-0 in bowls by my reckoning. People twittered when Pete Carroll said it's tough for USC to go undefeated because the Pac 10 is so good. They twittered prematurely. I have always thought that over any five year period the Pac 10 is the best top to bottom. Right now Arizona looks a lot better than Penn State.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

That in addition to it being the best academic conference that gives athletic scholarships, as we've discussed.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

So everyone agrees. The Pac 10 is the toughest conference. The wins head to head against the best of the rival conferences don't lie, do they.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
        So everyone agrees. The Pac 10 is the toughest conference. The wins head to head against the best of the rival conferences don't lie, do they.
        everyone agrees that the Pac 10 is the toughest conference?

I would think that the SEC was a much better conference this year.

I think what the Pac 10 shows is that it was better than previously thought.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          I would think that the SEC was a much better conference this year.
          I rest my case. Alabama is HUGELY respected. Of course it's a truism that 3D is a composite and perfect reflection of popular opinion.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

I rest my case. Alabama is HUGELY respected. Of course it's a truism that 3D is a composite and perfect reflection of popular opinion.
            hugely
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              hugely
              hugely

Comment

I am not in that argument. that is between you and others. I think Alabama greatly respected. OU was greatly respected going into the Fiesta Bowl, as well.

Like I said before, it won't matter. BSU beat OU. Utah won't beat Alabama.

sigpic

Comment

Like I said before, it won't matter. BSU beat OU. Utah won't beat Alabama.
                  I agree. But I wish they would just so I can see Seattle try to explain the media's dismissal of the upset of the HUGELY respected Alabama team.

Comment

I am not in that argument. that is between you and others. I think Alabama greatly respected. OU was greatly respected going into the Fiesta Bowl, as well.
                    Not like Alabama is. See the If Utah wins thread.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                      I agree. But I wish they would just so I can see Seattle try to explain the media's dismissal of the upset of the HUGELY respected Alabama team.
                      There will be no media dismissal.

Apparently, if Utah beats Alabama, the media will crown them the consensus national champs.

Sorry, Texas, OU, Florida, and SC. Your Utah Utes left no room for doubt.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X