Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Penn State vs USC prediction thread.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penn State vs USC prediction thread.......

USC is without Bradford, Williams, Havili, and Stafon Johnson all from the offense.

I have a feeling that wont matter, this might be the best defense in the history of college football.

USC: 24
    Penn State: 7
    *Banned*

SC 31
    Penn St. 10
    "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      USC is without Bradford, Williams, Havili, and Stafon Johnson all from the offense.

I have a feeling that wont matter, this might be the best defense in the history of college football.

USC: 24
      Penn State: 7
      PSU 21
      southern cal 10
      "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

Wolfie said this morning that Johnson is cleared to go at 100%. Williams will need some sort of pain med to play, but he is cleared.

I am nervous about all these injuries, plus the distraction of Sarkisian leaving and the rumors of Norton to fucla (although he said those are totally false and that he isn't going anywhere. He said he was mad at fucla for using his name to recruit people).

That being said, I am hoping for SC 31 PSU 14.

Like Junkie said, ain't no thang with the defense...they are all healthy.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I think USC is gonna be a little too cocky in this game and take Penn State lighter than they should've....and will have to come from behind in the 4th Quarter to win.

USC 20
          Penn State 17

Comment

Originally posted by RockyBalboa View Post
            I think USC is gonna be a little too cocky in this game and take Penn State lighter than they should've....and will have to come from behind in the 4th Quarter to win.

USC 20
            Penn State 17
            I think they are definitely suffering from boredom. They say otherwise, but there is little at stake. Why wouldn't they be bored?
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              I think they are definitely suffering from boredom. They say otherwise, but there is little at stake. Why wouldn't they be bored?
              I heard something about some players talking about how the Big 10 just cant match the athletes they have.
              *Banned*

Comment

I'm hoping for a good game; I'm thinking SC: 24 PSU: 10.

I haven't seen any signs of apathy or cockiness in practice. Both sides of the ball look like they're ready to play. It's a big game, so PC will have the boys up to the challenge.

Comment

23-6

Comment

SC: 21
                    PSU: 10

With SC scoring a late TD. Yes, they have a great D, but I think their O is suspect.

Comment

SC 28
                      PSU 10

Comment

SC 27
                        PSU 10

Giving PSU 10 points might be generous. SC's defense is that good. I give them 10 points because of Derrick Williams and because I think that SC's offense might turn it over and put Penn State in a spot that they are able to come away with points.

Comment

USC 31
                          PSU 13

Comment

Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
                            SC 28
                            PSU 10
                            Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                            SC 27
                            PSU 10
                            Sizz with the classic one-upper (or is it one-downer). Nicely played.

[youtube]JGARHaQghRI[/youtube]

Comment

Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
                              Sizz with the classic one-upper (or is it one-downer). Nicely played.

[youtube]JGARHaQghRI[/youtube]
                              That's right. And I just double popped my polo collar for you. Oh yeah...

Comment

Working...
                              X