Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wouldn't it be great if BYU fans were this classy

http://www.utefans.net/message.php?id=923288

You Utefans get your arses over there and give this guy a red star. I want to see him with 100 red stars.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

That guy is a reverse troll loser.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      That guy is a reverse troll loser.
      A recidivist troll loser is one who trolls his rival the night of a disappointing loss for the rival. Saturday night was not a good outing for you all. Declasse!
      When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
        A recidivist troll loser is one who trolls his rival the night of a disappointing loss for the rival. Saturday night was not a good outing for you all. Declasse!
        The Ute loss was not disappointing. Nobody thought they were going to win that game.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

You Utefans get your arses over there and give this guy a red star. I want to see him with 100 red stars.
          Why is it classy to post unnecessary apologies on an anonymous internet message board? I personally don't care what some internet surfing fans think of my cougars. I'm not even thick skinned, I'm just full of perspective.
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            The Ute loss was not disappointing. Nobody thought they were going to win that game.
            Win? No, but I thought it would be closer than it was. I'm a bit disappointed in our D. So I think that it is a fair assessment.

U-Ute

Comment

lol! You fell for it! That guy is a total dupe. How about his comment about the "other" Utah school. I'm surprised he didn't drop a TDS in that post out of sheer habit.

Comment

Perhaps we were charmed, but, our group of 11 didn't have a single problem at TCU -- before, during or after the game. Atmosphere was electric and fans respectful. Many were downright polite.

Comment

Working...
                X