We may not be playing for an MWC title anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We may not be playing for an MWC title anymore

but I'm still up for beating the beejeezus out of BYU. That has intrinsic value for me. How about the rest of you Utes? Bring on the Holy War!

Also, if the Utes win out why would BYU play Boise? That's bullshit. I want Boise.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

I want Boise too. One win a decade would be SWEET!

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
      but I'm still up for beating the beejeezus out of BYU. That has intrinsic value for me. How about the rest of you Utes? Bring on the Holy War!

Also, if the Utes win out why would BYU play Boise? That's bullshit. I want Boise.
      We are going to f^@$ you up. Severely f^@$ you up.

Comment

The holy war returns back to its base this year. Nothing on the line for either team besides pride. Nothing to talk about but the pure hatred about the other team/fans/school/religion/players.
        "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
          The holy war returns back to its base this year. Nothing on the line for either team besides pride. Nothing to talk about but the pure hatred about the other team/fans/school/religion/players.
          I know you hate this aspect of it but tribalism is integral to who we are. Ask creekster. I want the Utes to mercilessly pound BYU, kill BUY.

Your avatar is a great double entendre! LOL!
          When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

I know you hate this aspect of it but tribalism is integral to who we are. Ask creekster. I want the Utes to mercilessly pound BYU, kill BUY.

I don't mind rivalry week. It is good for purging all of the evil demons from the rest of the year. And I fully expect blue kitty goo to be flowing out of LES in 2 weeks.
            "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

So you hate the religion that BYU represents?

Comment

OMG! I just barely noticed that!

Comment

Do you see much of the scene depicted in Jared's avatar in Seattle?

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post

TCU did that to both BYU and Utah.

Comment

Add in the sig above it as well.

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Add in the sig above it as well.
                        What's a beyooch?

Comment

What's a beyooch?
                          It is a Carbon County word for concubine. They must have torn that page out of your CC Dictionary to protect your ittle puritanical mind.

-Rick Majerus

Comment

It is a Carbon County word for concubine. They must have torn that page out of your CC Dictionary to protect your ittle puritanical mind.
                            Don't ever assume YOhio is being serious. He was mocking you. He's learned it from 3D. 3D would have "innocently" asked me to explain the DE I saw.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Don't ever assume YOhio is being serious. He was mocking you. He's learned it from 3D. 3D would have "innocently" asked me to explain the DE I saw.
                              And I derive much pleasure out of mocking YO for his Price roots. HL will back me on that as well.

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Working...
                              X