BYU Offensive Line Injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU Offensive Line Injuries

Today I was thinking that the injury prone nature of our O-line might be related to these guys being overweight. I also think they would play better at 290-300 rather than 320-350. Anyone have an opinion on this?

Also I thought Braden Brown wasn't half bad at RT considering his weight and the circumstances. It's so strange we have to play him because I do not remember there being any shortage of LDS fatties to play the line.

I still like BB at TE after this year. He was very talented at TE in high school.

Originally posted by Shaka View Post
    Today I was thinking that the injury prone nature of our O-line might be related to these guys being overweight. I also think they would play better at 290-300 rather than 320-350. Anyone have an opinion on this?

Also I thought Braden Brown wasn't half bad at RT considering his weight and the circumstances. It's so strange we have to play him because I do not remember there being any shortage of LDS fatties to play the line.

I still like BB at TE after this year. He was very talented at TE in high school.
    I really wish our O-line would lose some weight and work on some speed. That said, I think they have progressed fairly well and been more than adequate given their circumstances.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X