Is anyone an ESPN insider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone an ESPN insider

Not the Steve Phillips type (gross). They are listing the top 5 TE in college . I was curious where Pitta was ranked. I was amazed at how big he was when I was on the field a few weeks ago. I knew he was a big dude but standing next to him in his pads he looked ginormous.

Pitta is not on the list.
    Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
      Pitta is not on the list.
      thnx for looking

Comment

1. Jermaine Gresham, Oklahoma
        2. Rob Gronkowski, Arizona
        3. Anthony McCoy, USC
        4. Kyle Rudolph, Notre Dame
        5. Aaron Hernandez, Florida

Comment

Originally posted by scottie View Post
          1. Jermaine Gresham, Oklahoma
          2. Rob Gronkowski, Arizona
          3. Anthony McCoy, USC
          4. Kyle Rudolph, Notre Dame
          5. Aaron Hernandez, Florida
          Ed Dickson should be on the list. P10 the year of the RB, TE and frosh QB.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

BCS Bias.

He is the best TE in the nation. (I don't factor the dude from OU because he has been injured all year._

Comment

Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
              BCS Bias.

He is the best TE in the nation. (I don't factor the dude from OU because he has been injured all year._
              Exactly, I would think you'd have to play in at least one game to win the award.
              "To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail."
              —Abraham Maslow

Comment

Todd Mcshays list of top NFL prospects at TE has Pitta at #5 and Dickson at #3.
                *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                  Todd Mcshays list of top NFL prospects at TE has Pitta at #5 and Dickson at #3.
                  really?

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft...odd&id=4418660

this has Pitta at number 2
                  Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                    I wonder what moved Pitta down his list. The link I posted was from Sept 1.
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

It surprises me that Pitta is that much more of a prospect than Harline was. I assumed they were cut out of the same mold. Is Pitta that much bigger/better at blocking? Regardless of his great route-running and hands, if he can't block he's no good in the NFL.

Comment

unless you are Dallas Clark, who is an awful blocker. Thats probably why Indy drafted Harline as he fits their TE mold but it didn't work out.

Comment

Originally posted by woot View Post
                          It surprises me that Pitta is that much more of a prospect than Harline was. I assumed they were cut out of the same mold. Is Pitta that much bigger/better at blocking? Regardless of his great route-running and hands, if he can't block he's no good in the NFL.
                          Pitta is better in every facet. Better hands (Harline dropped his fair share, and often caught the ball at his chest instead of with his hands) better size (Pitta is a legit 6'5" to Harline's 6'3.5") better speed (just my observation) and a better run blocker.
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                            Pitta is better in every facet. Better hands (Harline dropped his fair share, and often caught the ball at his chest instead of with his hands) better size (Pitta is a legit 6'5" to Harline's 6'3.5") better speed (just my observation) and a better run blocker.
                            I have stood next to both and just by the eyeball test Pitta looks like an NFL player, Harline looked like small forward.

Comment

Working...
                            X