Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does CBS College Sports network broadcast by region?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does CBS College Sports network broadcast by region?

Anyone know if the CBS College Sports Network broadcasts regional games or is it just one game nationally?

The big game on the 28th is on this channel and I'll be in Atlanta visiting my in-laws who supposedly have it on their satellite. I want to make sure that I'll be watching a football game coming from Provo and not from somewhere in the ACC or SEC.

I checked their website, but they don't have their schedule posted out that far yet.

Anyone? Anyone?
    Last edited by dut99002; 11-12-2009, 12:59 PM.

It should be nationwide. I don't think they do any regional games. Any time a game has been on CBSCS, I get it here in NC.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's a national channel, and will be broadcasting the same thing in ATL as in SLC.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by dut99002 View Post
        Anyone know if the CBS College Sports Network broadcasts regional games or is it just one game nationally?

The big game on the 27th is on this channel and I'll be in Atlanta visiting my in-laws who supposedly have it on their satellite. I want to make sure that I'll be watching a football game coming from Provo and not from somewhere in the ACC or SEC.

I checked their website, but they don't have their schedule posted out the far.

Anyone? Anyone?
        What's the big game on the 27th? Did Grambling and that other school get demoted to an obscure cable channel?

Comment

You know me, I NEVER miss a Grambling game!

Thanks for the info everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by brendonmills
            Passionleague provide sports social networking site, which help to connect with them and post your games, share your videos & follow other players.
            Solid first post.

Comment

Working...
            X