Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is 2004 and 2008 Utah coat tailing BYU 1980's and 1990's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is 2004 and 2008 Utah coat tailing BYU 1980's and 1990's?

Poll
    Yes - BYU paved the path for the now non-BCS teams to make it to a BCS game
    83.33%
    No - Utah is BYU. After most of the BYU coaches are ex-BYU alumn so Utah is now just BYU-North
    16.67%
    "To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail."
    —Abraham Maslow

BYU's 1996 season paved the way for all future non-BCS schools to dare dream of glory.
    Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Other
      "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
      "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
      "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

This poll would be more appropriate if SU's original poll asked whether TCU is riding the coattails of Boise State.
        "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
        "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
        "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

PUSH POLL! Don't vote.
          When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Come on SU, I know you have an opinion on this.
            "To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail."
            —Abraham Maslow

Comment

Is BYU great, or just great?

I need a third: Utah is Utah, and this is a different time and place.

U-Ute

Comment

Working...
              X