Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aaron Wagner calling it like he sees it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Wagner calling it like he sees it.

Over on Deep Shades of Blue, Gooch called out players who don't like Hill. Wagner responds to the thread with some interesting remarks regarding coaching talent and firesides.

http://deepshadesofblue.com/quinn-on...tice/#comments

Originally posted by KillerDog View Post
    Over on Deep Shades of Blue, Gooch called out players who don't like Hill. Wagner responds to the thread with some interesting remarks regarding coaching talent and firesides.

http://deepshadesofblue.com/quinn-on...tice/#comments
    I wonder if Wagner will get called out by the "defenders of the faith" over there on CB. Of course he didn't rag on Bronco, did he? Maybe he will get a pass. Of course he could get nailed on his fireside comments. While players have the option, the coach has said before he was dissapointed in players not coming.

Geez, firesides more important than football and you skip the fireside. Could affect your playing time.

Comment

Don't short yourself, KillerDog. Your own comments on that article are interesting as well!
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
        I wonder if Wagner will get called out by the "defenders of the faith" over there on CB. Of course he didn't rag on Bronco, did he? Maybe he will get a pass. Of course he could get nailed on his fireside comments. While players have the option, the coach has said before he was dissapointed in players not coming.

Geez, firesides more important than football and you skip the fireside. Could affect your playing time.
        No, he will be marginalized by the HCBP (Holy Cougarboard Pentaverate) and the lemmings will follow. Like Wagner said repeatedly, it was his opinion and his experience in dealing with BYU football and may not come close to mirroring the experience another player even at the same position.

I'm sure Bronco is disappointed in his players for not going but if it truly affects Bronco's ability to trust them on the field than it's Bronco's problem, not the player's.
        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
          Don't short yourself, KillerDog. Your own comments on that article are interesting as well!
          LOL! Not as interesting as Wagner's.

Comment

Wow, I am suprised he was that candid--especially in writing.

Comment

Working...
            X