Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After a loss to Stanford and with the Rose Bowl hanging in the balance.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After a loss to Stanford and with the Rose Bowl hanging in the balance.......

Oregon reinstates Blount.

Oregon Ducks reinstate suspended tailback LeGarrette Blount - ESPN
    *Banned*

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
    Money is everything.

Comment

No, No, no! Why is Oregon doing this? Don't mess with the ph.

This is the trouble with Oregon....they often choke under the pressure of expectation. Now that they have beaten SC, it would be nice if someone could carry the PX mantle through the Rose Bowl and keep the PX streak alive. This is clearly not a good sign.

What does Blount add that they currently don't have? Oregon's problem is not offense. It is defense. Now they have simply added an unnecessary distraction. Grrr!
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I think the true reason was Florida's eye-gouging joke of a punishment. That whole week long, sports analysts said that Blount had served more than a fair suspension and should be reinstated.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          No, No, no! Why is Oregon doing this? Don't mess with the ph.

This is the trouble with Oregon....they often choke under the pressure of expectation. Now that they have beaten SC, it would be nice if someone could carry the PX mantle through the Rose Bowl and keep the PX streak alive. This is clearly not a good sign.

What does Blount add that they currently don't have? Oregon's problem is not offense. It is defense. Now they have simply added an unnecessary distraction. Grrr!
          Why can't they just keep him as the 3rd down back? I wouldn't just give him LaMike's minutes, but I do think he adds a physical aspect that LaMichael doesn't have.

But I suppose you're right. Its time for Oregon to reinstate all those defensive players they suspended.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I hope he doesn't start taking touches away from LaMike. That kid has been awesome, and with the two big drops late in the game against the Trees I am worried that the Blount reinstatement might start to hurt his confidence.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

Working...
            X