Tech/gadget forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech/gadget forum?

Hey, El Duderino-- how about setting up a forum for people who want to talk about gadgets? I think there would be lots of takers. Even if they don't want to talk about my Droid.
    “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
    ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
    -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

GREAT IDEA. I'm all for it.

Call it toy stories.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
      GREAT IDEA. I'm all for it.
      I third this idea. I would call it "The Phone Booth."
      Visca Catalunya Lliure

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
        I fourth it, and propose it be called "The Lab."
        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
          You phreak.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
            I fourth it, and propose it be called "The Lab."
            Oh, I like that better. The Lab. Or maybe The Laboratory. It'd be our Gadgets and Technology forum.

After that we can have a forum called The Lavatory created... it would, of course, exclusively host exUteAllujah's posts.

Seriously, though... The Lab or The Laboratory would get my vote.
            Visca Catalunya Lliure

Comment

I know I'm supposed to be a tech guy, but I jut barely got a cell phone...And a $10 one at that. I got a goPhone as I won't use very many minutes.

I've just never really needed one sitting at a desk all day and I'm your typical cheap mormon.

Comment

Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                I know I'm supposed to be a tech guy, but I jut barely got a cell phone...And a $10 one at that. I got a goPhone as I won't use very many minutes.

I've just never really needed one sitting at a desk all day and I'm your typical cheap mormon.
                Clearly you don't understand the joy of having a really cool gadget, whether you really need it or not!
                “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

Comment

I think it should be called "The Mall Kiosk"
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

I anti-second this idea.

Comment

As much as I love gadgets, I am not sure this deserves an entire forum.

If I have a dime for every forum that has been proposed....
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

We already started a fourm for you guys. Its over at Cnet.com
                        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          If I have a dime for every forum that has been proposed....
                          Then you could buy tons of gadgets!
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                            We already started a fourm for you guys. Its over at Cnet.com
                            But there we cannot discuss tech issues from the unique LDS perspective on such matters.
                            ― W.H. Auden

Comment

Working...
                            X