Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New BCS Poll

http://www.footballfoundation.org/pd...M.11.08.09.pdf

TCU is pulling away from Boise St. Utah drops 2 spots after beating UNM. BYU back in at 22
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

So beating UNM dropped Utah 7 places in the computer polls from last week. Ouch! BYU is 25th in the computers this week, will they drop out simply because of playing the Lobos?
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

LSU rose from 9th to 8th after losing to Alabama.

Comment

Why do we keep relying on computers for these types of things? Did no one watch I, Robot? Or Tron? Or 2001: A Space Odyssey?

You'd think we'd learn.
        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Working...
        X