The Wyoming Massacre is on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wyoming Massacre is on!

JJ does a little Roger Rabbit in the end zone. nice!

ps i know I say this almost every weekend, so here goes: how awful is the MWC coverage quality? my word, it is the worst I have seen on any network, including several HS-level broadcasts. it shocks me every time I see it.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Diluigi sure looks good.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

run that screen all day!
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Sure is nice to have MJ back. Poor landpoke.
        A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Wyoming with zero first downs and zero total yards of offense in the first quarter.

Are the pollsters watching this complete domination? I hope so.

sigpic

Comment

And Jacobson is gone. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              Wyoming with zero first downs and zero total yards of offense in the first quarter.

Are the pollsters watching this complete domination? I hope so.
              The defense is lining up differently this week and Wyoming looks confused. Jan is being allowed to roam a little more and not just take up blocks. He's having a heck of a first half. I predict that changes at halftime and Jan goes back to a space eater and Wyoming moves the ball on BYU fairly well.
              A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

The disparity in this teams play is just insane. They look soooo good against mediocre to bad competition, but they can't seem to look even halfway competent against decent-good competition. Just strange.

Comment

I think it would be a nice gesture if we all pitch in for landpoke's tab this evening.
                  Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

Jan looks like a beast right now.

And Pendleton is a stud. With him and some of the incoming talent next year (Van Noy, Stout, Fua), maybe our LB group will turn into a force.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                      The disparity in this teams play is just insane. They look soooo good against mediocre to bad competition, but they can't seem to look even halfway competent against decent-good competition. Just strange.
                      I was just thinking the same thing, although this Wyoming team would have a tough time beating Long Beach Poly or Mater Dei.

That pass to McKay was basically money. Amazing.

Do you even need a ticket to watch a game at War Memorial? I notice that at both end zones there are sidewalks and people are just hanging around the partitions watching the game. And the partitions are only about 10 feet from the end zones....not really a bad place to catch a game, frankly.

sigpic

Comment

This just looks ridiculously easy right now. Every pass is complete for 12-13 yards, and every run goes for 6-7 yards.

Comment

Ok wow. Is Wyoming really this terrible or did BYU turn into the Indianapolis Colts during the bye week?

Max's only incompletion was a throw-away to save a sack, the defense looks awesome, and the running game is getting 7 yards on most tries.

Comment

2nd 1st down for Wyoming with 3:30 to go until the half. lol.

Comment

byu|62
                              wyoming|17

Wyoming will feel the wrath of a very angry Cougar team that feels overlooked by the BCS!
                              this doesn't look like a bad prediction on my part....

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X