Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SU now is your chance to embrace him and show him the path!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SU now is your chance to embrace him and show him the path!

Shiloah Te'o is transferring to University of Washington. SeattleUte I expect you to take him in with open arms.
    *Banned*

Just what the Huskies need another average or below average D1 player. Sark is going to need a lot more than barking.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

I think Utah and Wasington have just about taken BYU's poly franchise. I think BYU may now have as much trouble recruiting polys as Wyoming did recruiting top AA's after Lloyd Eaton.
      When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
        I think Utah and Wasington have just about taken BYU's poly franchise. I think BYU may now have as much trouble recruiting polys as Wyoming did recruiting top AA's after Lloyd Eaton.
        UW has a lot? I know that Oregon, Oregon St., UCLA, Arizona and USC have a bunch of poly players but had no idea about UDUB.
        "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Kaufusi
          Schwenke
          Apo
          Fua
          Kanuch
          Mulitalo
          Tautu
          Brown
          Afo
          Kautai
          Tuiloma
          Jamora

Yep, BYU is struggling mightily to bring in Polynesian recruits. At this point they should concede defeat to the Mighty Utes and move on to the thick ankled recruits of Northern Idaho.

Comment

Dang, I worried that two years was not enough to teach Sark the value of the honor code. He may have graduated from BYU, but like Whitt, he is not a true cougar.

Someday he and Whitt will find out kids who live the honor code and execute at a high level have a huge advantage over kids with talent.

Comment

So is the plan to talk Bills into pushing back his mission a year? With Johnson graduating, Rich returning, Bills and Galea'i slated for missions...there is a serious problem at safety next year, and an even worse problem the next year. I know they are looking at their JC options and have offered a kid out of Citrus CC, but who are the kids currently in the program on the 2/3 deep? Steven Thomas? Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
                So is the plan to talk Bills into pushing back his mission a year? With Johnson graduating, Rich returning, Bills and Galea'i slated for missions...there is a serious problem at safety next year, and an even worse problem the next year. I know they are looking at their JC options and have offered a kid out of Citrus CC, but who are the kids currently in the program on the 2/3 deep? Steven Thomas? Seriously?
                Is Galea'i serving a mission? Is that confirmed? Or do we just assume because he's LDS?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Soho View Post
                  Is Galea'i serving a mission? Is that confirmed? Or do we just assume because he's LDS?
                  My guess is that he does not serve a mission. BYU is going hard after a few JC safeties though, so we will see what happens with that. I would hate to see Travis Uale starting next year.
                  *Banned*

Comment

I absolutely joy in your football posts. Seriously.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                      My guess is that he does not serve a mission. BYU is going hard after a few JC safeties though, so we will see what happens with that. I would hate to see Travis Uale starting next year.
                      I'd love to see either Bradley or Logan converted to FS and use some of that trained JUCO CB depth in a Nickel formation.

Comment

I was more projecting Sark's success, of which this latest development is a harbinger. Any objective BYU fan has to agree their team has lost the corner on polys.
                        When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
                          ...there is a serious problem at safety next year, and an even worse problem the next year.
                          Same shit, different year. You really think it matters, Eddie?
                          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

I was more projecting Sark's success, of which this latest development is a harbinger. Any objective BYU fan has to agree their team has lost the corner on polys.
                            I didn't even know we had a 'corner' on polys. Now that I know we've lost it, I'm mad as hell!!!
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                            X