The one thing I like about the Wyoming Football team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The one thing I like about the Wyoming Football team

They call their special teams "Special Forces". If we are going to use war and battle imagery (Bomb, attacking defense etc..) then lets go all the way.
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

I saw an article on them once.

Comment

Here's how the Wyoming coach marks Military Appreciation Night (NSFW, language):

[YOUTUBE]zaJDqBNo4cI[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

That's great. Calling out Air Force is a no-win proposition, but he's probably right. They always cheat.

Comment

Powder River, let'er buck! :wyoming:
          "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

landpoke.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

Road trips to Laramie. Laramie has to be one of the few places that makes you really grateful to live in Provo as a college student.

Also, during one game at Wyoming, we were pelted with one of the best things to have ever pelted a peltee by a pelter.......an unopened package of Mothers Oatmeal Raisin cookies. Yum!
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                landpoke.
                Yep, I would have been strongly opposed to BYU leaving the MWC had I known we would be losing landpoke from CUF.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                  Yep, I would have been strongly opposed to BYU leaving the MWC had I known we would be losing landpoke from CUF.
                  That and being Independent sucks. Those are the two worst things.
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                  X