Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rocky Long hired as D-coordinator at San Diego State.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocky Long hired as D-coordinator at San Diego State.

This is a nice hire for SDSU, I am not sure it makes up for the hiring of Auburns former O-coordinator however.
    *Banned*

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
    This is a nice hire for SDSU, I am not sure it makes up for the hiring of Auburns former O-coordinator however.
    So Long doesn't like the lack of support for the football program at UNM, so he decides to head to SDSU as a D-coordinator...I get it.

Does this move make any sense? I guess SD >>>> Albuquerque.

Couldn't we compete with SDSU??? I guess that may be an awkward situation with Bronco, but wow, it still beats SDSU. Plus, doesn't he have Provo/Utah/Mormon ties somewhere?
    At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
    -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

Comment

Originally posted by ERCougar View Post

Couldn't we compete with SDSU??? I guess that may be an awkward situation with Bronco, but wow, it still beats SDSU. Plus, doesn't he have Provo/Utah/Mormon ties somewhere?
      Have you spent any time in Albucracky?
      I intend to live forever.
      So far, so good.
      --Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by ERCougar View Post
        So Long doesn't like the lack of support for the football program at UNM, so he decides to head to SDSU as a D-coordinator...I get it.

What makes you think we were in the market for Rocky Long, or should have been in the market for Rocky Long?
        Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Working...
        X