The beauty of CB and what's proper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The beauty of CB and what's proper

Think of the things people have been suspended for. The word pussy. Does anyone realize that means pussy cat as much as anything else.

How about using LDS and "mullah" in the same sentence. OK, we could go on and on.

What I miss about CB is being able to call out dip shit posters like this, but I trust Jefe will find the post offensive and suspend the guy.

http://www.cougarboard.com/noframes/...tml?id=4963900

I once got suspended for (jokingly) calling someone racist against redheads. I would have thought it would be obvious that I was joking. I was reprimanded and told that people take offense to being called racist.

But against redheads??? They REALLY thought I was serious?

Comment

Paved with good intentions.

Comment

Originally posted by Slim View Post
        I once got suspended for (jokingly) calling someone racist against redheads. I would have thought it would be obvious that I was joking. I was reprimanded and told that people take offense to being called racist.

Everyone has a story. Yet this poster can call a person a disloyal scumbag and a person that would sell his mother for a sandwhich and that's acceptable.

Go on the board and call say Elder Packard the same thing and see what your suspension is.

My angst at not being on CB anymore is not being able to call out this jackass and folks like RMT anymore.

How about we start a CB wall of shame over here. Poster has to get nominated and with 25 yes votes he gets added.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
          Paved with good intentions.
          Honor Code Office has that cross-stitched on their wall...
          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

See, 71? We're not all that different. If you could go back in time and try to stop CB from becoming what it is today, would you?

Comment

Originally posted by Slim View Post

Nope, you weren't suspended. I have access to your rap sheet, so neener neener.

Comment

See, 71? We're not all that different. If you could go back in time and try to stop CB from becoming what it is today, would you?
                Hell no. That probably would have taken as much effort as Jefe has put into the site. It isn't worth that much to me that it is different.

If you will note, I don't post on there anymore and I am not whining that he won't let me back on my terms. I also didn't create any new names so I could get around his rules.

Now if you want to point out the intellectual elite control this site and oppress us simpleton's, I will back you. I am not going to whine though and ask for equal control.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                  Hell no. That probably would have taken as much effort as Jefe has put into the site. It isn't worth that much to me that it is different.
                  Sure, but you whine about it here quite a bit. How about you stop complaining about a board you don't even care about anymore?

Comment

Sure, but you whine about it here quite a bit. How about you stop complaining about a board you don't even care about anymore?
                    OK, then call me out on it. I think some of the posters over there are major jackasses and I am sorry I can't tangle with them. I don't like the tight control over there. If that is whining, so be it.

You might want to ask Jefe though how many times since he suspended me have I whined to him about the unfairness. Ask him how many times I have tried to circumvent his system.

By the way, it is his board and I support his right to not let me back if I won't sign the rules again.

Note: Have I said I don't care about it. Obviously I read it everyday. There must be some care. That would be like me saying I don't care what people say about me and then whine constantly about what they say about me.

Comment

Can anyone tell me where the "BYU offensive linemen aren't embarassed" thread went?

TIA

Comment

BYU71, you can try to convince yourself that you are not the same as me. That's fine.

Comment

BYU71, you can try to convince yourself that you are not the same as me. That's fine.
                          We are the same. I am a dumb ass. You just exectute at a higher level.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                            Nope, you weren't suspended. I have access to your rap sheet, so neener neener.
                            Okay then I got one of those rule quizzes or whatever. You tell me. This was a while back so my memory isn't 100%. Still, the point is I was reprimanded.

Comment

Originally posted by U-Ute View Post
                              Can anyone tell me where the "BYU offensive linemen aren't embarassed" thread went?

TIA
                              I don't know, but I'm starting to think Creekster was right.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                              X