Utefans: Stop talking about Boise!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utefans: Stop talking about Boise!

Who cares about Boise. Here's our situation, Utes. We're 6-1, ranked no. 16, and it's looking likely that in week 10 we'll be 8-1, 5-0 in the conference, and playing against a top 5 team for a top 10 ranking. We're 27-2 in our last 29 games; defending SUGAR BOWL CHAMPIONS; defeinding no. 1 BCS poll; two time BCS bowl champs. The press will be all over that TCU game like shit on a stick, and our coach is the best big game coach I've ever seen (except maybe Urban Meyer, who's comparable). Are you enjoying this amazing ride?
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

I wish they would just stop talking period. Bunch of gasbags.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
      I wish they YOhio would just stop talking period. Bunch of gasbags.
      "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        I wish they would just stop talking period. Bunch of gasbags.
        I remember years ago you were such a friendly guy.

Comment

SU, I saved you from an airball on this. Sorry this thread didn't get more traction. I guess it's not just the national media that thinks Utah's "success" is a boring topic.

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
            We're 27-2 in our last 29 games
            What is the significance of 29?
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
              What is the significance of 29?
              27-2 sounds better than 27-3 if he were to make it the last 30 games.
              "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
                Pulling random numbers and saying how impressive it is always makes me laugh. I remember a few years ago some announcer said BYU was 54-2 in their last 56 home games (basketball) I remember thinking if they were 54-6 in their last 60 was that somehow much less impressive?
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

Pulling random numbers and saying how impressive it is always makes me laugh. I remember a few years ago some announcer said BYU was 54-2 in their last 56 home games (basketball) I remember thinking if they were 54-6 in their last 60 was that somehow much less impressive?
                  btw, have you googled how many wins SC has in oregon in the last 4 years?

smackdown!!!!
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                    btw, have you googled how many wins SC has in oregon in the last 4 years?

smackdown!!!!
                    My apologies, in the last 10 meetings between Oregon and USC the record is 5-5. Talk about pwnage!
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
                      I like the sound of 28-5 over 3 years for a nice round number. How could anyone complain about that.
                      "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                        I like the sound of 28-5 over 3 years for a nice round number. How could anyone complain about that.
                        Much better. SU take note.
                        "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

My apologies, in the last 10 meetings between Oregon and USC the record is 5-5. Talk about pwnage!
                          What is the significance of 10?

lol!

Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Or USC is 4-6 in their last 10 trips to the state of Oregon.
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              What is the significance of 10?

lol!

Being a USC fan I guess you would have rather I used the number 32!
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                              X