Holy freaking emergency!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy freaking emergency!

I just realized that I have no way of watching today's game! My slingbox is connected to a DirecTV receiver. CRAP! Does anyone have a slingbox that I can rent or use to watch the game?
    Visca Catalunya Lliure

Do you have access to Justin.tv? The game usually gets broadcast on there by someone.

Comment

Originally posted by I.J. Reilly View Post
      Do you have access to Justin.tv? The game usually gets broadcast on there by someone.
      I found the Justin.tv stream but it keeps cutting it off after 30 seconds telling me that it's reached the maximum number of streams for my country, and to purchase a premium account. No way am I giving credit card info to a web site dedicated to piracy. I pirate plenty of things but I'm not giving my credit card info.
      Visca Catalunya Lliure

Comment

I'm pretty sure those kids will be running a feed on Justin.tv again. They're more entertaining than most announcers anyway
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

other than Justintv I don't know.

Sucks man. THis feed is great http://www.justin.tv/mundanetv_pub1

Comment

lol. Look at SU commenting on that justin.tv sidebar!

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
              other than Justintv I don't know.

Sucks man. THis feed is great http://www.justin.tv/mundanetv_pub1
              This is a pretty great site.

Comment

OK, I went for it. I was able to use my paypal. That's decent protection. Watching the game now.
                Visca Catalunya Lliure

Comment

Well that was a PI.

Comment

Just ripping through our defense. This is not going to be pretty.

Comment

Working...
                    X