X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK whooping up on Kansas

I'm so happy for BG right now.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Boomer!!!
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I can't tell you how weird it is to be underdogs to Kansas. In football.

besides, y'all are really just relieved that your "#3 sooners" aren't going to drop to a losing record and out of the polls. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
        I can't tell you how weird it is to be underdogs to Kansas. In football.

besides, y'all are really just relieved that your "#3 sooners" aren't going to drop to a losing record and out of the polls. ;-)
        No, I'm just happy for you.
        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Working...
        X