X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utah flag in Provo this AM

Who's the jackass?
    "Don't expect I'll see you 'till after the race"

"So where does the power come from to see the race to its end...from within"

GO UTES!!! Way to represent!
    "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
    "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
    "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Are you a GameDay virgin? I see flags and signs from over a dozen schools, which is the norm.

Comment

Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
        GO UTES!!! Way to represent!
        The term is overused, but to me, nothing screams little brother like driving an hour at 7 am on a Saturday morning to your rival's stadium when they have game in the national spotlight to yell "Look at me!" Especially when your stadium is next to the airport and you have the BCS victories.
        At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
        -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

Comment

Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
          Are you a GameDay virgin? I see flags and signs from over a dozen schools, which is the norm.
          That's what I was wondering in the other thread. I've never noticed any signs but the featured game's teams. But I also haven't ever really looked very closely at the signs.
          At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
          -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

Comment

Jdart and Boylen. We went and waved our flag in front of them after a while. We had the white Y flag that was disrupting the gay ute flag and boise flag.

Comment

Originally posted by ERCougar View Post
              The term is overused, but to me, nothing screams little brother like driving an hour at 7 am on a Saturday morning to your rival's stadium when they have game in the national spotlight to yell "Look at me!" Especially when your stadium is next to the airport and you have the BCS victories.
              In the sense that Michael is Tito and Jermaine's little brother, I agree.

Comment

Replace "BoylenOver and Jdart" for LD.[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/80Z_03YwK08&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/80Z_03YwK08&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="295" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Originally posted by doctorcoug View Post
                  Who's the jackass?
                  You do realize that the only people on the planet that give a crap about CGD in Provo are people from Utah, right? Everyone else is glancing at it and changing the channel to reruns of Saved By the Bell. People need to stop getting so worked up over this crap.
                  "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
                    You do realize that the only people on the planet that give a crap about CGD in Provo are people from Utah, right? Everyone else is glancing at it and changing the channel to reruns of Saved By the Bell. People need to stop getting so worked up over this crap.
                    Doctorcoug is not from Utah. He gives a crap. You are incorrect, sir

Comment

For the record Boylen and Jdart were nice guys, even though jdart was pissed i got in front of him. i was pissed there was a u flag there, so i guess we are even. Different gameday experience than '04 where there was no security and drunk sigma fags and beta bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by bYuPride View Post
                        For the record Boylen and Jdart were nice guys, even though jdart was pissed i got in front of him. i was pissed there was a u flag there, so i guess we are even. Different gameday experience than '04 where there was no security and drunk sigma fags and beta bitches.
                        They probably are nice guys but the thought would never occur to me to show up at Ricicles with a BYU flag if CGD was there.

Comment

Originally posted by Viking View Post
                          Doctorcoug is not from Utah. He gives a crap. You are incorrect, sir
                          In his heart, he's Utah County all the way. I'm guessing something in the order of Spanish Fork or Payson.
                          "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

Originally posted by bYuPride View Post
                            I think it would be a different game day experience from ANY other game day. There would be drunk students at any other GDC site.

Comment

Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
                              In his heart, he's Utah County all the way. I'm guessing something in the order of Spanish Fork or Payson.
                              This is true.

Comment

Working...
                              X