$10 bucks to lure kugr_maniac to CUF.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $10 bucks to lure kugr_maniac to CUF.

That guy would be worth hours of unintentional comedy over here.

Although, I don't think he'd last long. The guy doesn't seem to deal well with points of view which are not his.

So, who can do it? Rocky, you seem to have a pretty good relationship with him. (J/K)

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
      You are no more confused than I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Portland Ute View Post

Although, I don't think he'd last long. The guy doesn't seem to deal well with points of view which are not his.
        I love unintentionally funny posts.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          I love unintentionally funny posts.
          You need to get more familiar with my contributions to this and other boards. You'd be laughing all the time.

Comment

$20 for MVHS
            "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
            "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
            "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

kugr maniac has been in rare form this week. Maybe not as good as when he was posting his date ideas, but still great nonetheless. His post bagging on BJ for not making the NFL was hilarious.

This is one of my favorite kugr maniac posts.
              http://www.cougarboard.com/noframes/...tml?id=2167248
              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

In my non-medical opinion, I'm pretty sure that guy suffers from something like bipolar disorder. He is all over the map.
                Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Sorry, but that's not what I'm looking for here.
                  "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Originally posted by Portland Ute View Post

So, who can do it? Rocky, you seem to have a pretty good relationship with him. (J/K)
                    You want the Cougar version to balance out the Ute one that is currently posting on this site?

Comment

I have said this before, but does anyone remember back before he had his issues. He was like the leader of the pack on CB. I mean that in a very positive way. He was a top notch poster, IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                        I have said this before, but does anyone remember back before he had his issues. He was like the leader of the pack on CB. I mean that in a very positive way. He was a top notch poster, IMHO.
                        All I remember about those days were his endless posts about his daughters and those horrific "Book of Crowtoni" posts.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                          He was the 3D of BYUBoard from probably 1999 to 2001, then his life took a nose-dive.

Comment

Originally posted by scottie View Post
                            He was the 3D of BYUBoard from probably 1999 to 2001, then his life took a nose-dive.
                            With statements like this being made, DDD may be in need of a wartime Consigliere. I'm not sure if I can fulfill that role or not.
                            As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by scottie View Post
                              He was almost the leader of a rat pack type of group. TAI, Momma Whalen, some others. Back then Gman used to post a lot on CB and of course Y'z guy. Tim was there. I think that was pre-napper in his hey day, but maybe not.
                              I think it was pre-PAC too. Long time ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X