• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How cool is this?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/20...es-josh-silver
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

I have something cooler that I will share after christmas (I'm giving it as a gift to a couple people on the board). This however is pretty cool
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

Originally posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
      I have something cooler that I will share after christmas (I'm giving it as a gift to a couple people on the board). This however is pretty cool
      I am very curious about this now.
      I am a philosophical Goldilocks, always looking for something neither too big nor too small, neither too hot nor too cold, something jussssst right. I'll send you a card from purgatory. - PAC

You know how President Hinckley said he doesn't worry about those who pray? The same can be said for men who are self-aware enough to know when there's a life to be lived outside of the world of video games. - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Gidget View Post
        I am very curious about this now.
        In august I read about Dr. Algood in Popular Mechanics

Here is the article

Additionally here is the website for the project

http://www.csdw.org/csdw/index.html

Basically the wife and I gave the packets to all of our families to help with their 72 hour kits. All you need is a water source. Whether it be a river or water on top of a pool cover. I think this idea will help more people in the world than any other one.

IMO the church should invest in this heavily and make it available through their distribution centers. Even missionaries in 3rd world countries this would be a great help.
        "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

Working...
        X