TCU tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TCU tickets

Is there a thriving scalper market in Provo? There's a pair on ksl.com in sec 107 for $95 (together), which seems pretty good for good seats. Should I wait out for better? My dad's always had season tickets so I've never bought from scalpers at LES, so I have no idea what's available.
    At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
    -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

45 per? Snap that up. That is a nice price for REALLY good seats.

The main places for ticket sales from scalpers are on Cayon road south of the stadium on both corners (gas station and BYU sign across the street) and then North of the stadium (going towards the road barriers).

The South side is better because more fans tend to walk up from the South parking lots, so better chance of meeting fans with extras.

Hanging outside the white tent is another way of finding really nice singles, but you seem to be looking for pairs.

At 45 bones, you may want to consider it and not worry about it.

You will see many buying and selling tomorrow, though, no doubt.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I have no idea, but the Thursday before any game is when prices online peak. I wouldn't buy, I don't think.

Comment

Would you guys prefer lower bowl, front 10 rows endzone tickets or row 1 of upper bowl around 5 yard line?

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
          Would you guys prefer lower bowl, front 10 rows endzone tickets or row 1 of upper bowl around 5 yard line?
          Row 1 of upper bowl. Do you have some?
          At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
          -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

Comment

I really phrased that wrong. i was looking to buy, and was asking which was better.

Comment

I really phrased that wrong. i was looking to buy, and was asking which was better.
              ha. yes, I would say you gave the wrong impression.

end zone lowers are the worst seats in the house. good luck seeing anything on the other end of the field.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                ha. yes, I would say you gave the wrong impression.

end zone lowers are the worst seats in the house. good luck seeing anything on the other end of the field.
                Is it any different being at the goal line basically on row 1 uppper bowl?

Comment

Is it any different being at the goal line basically on row 1 uppper bowl?
                  yes. absolutely. your vantage point is much, much better. And Cougar Stadium has pretty nice sight lines. Uppers are not that far away, esp if you are basically sitting in the middle of the stands (first rows of the upper bowl).

I wouldn't even consider lower EZs.

go to this site and mouse over the lower EZs and then mouse over the upper bowl end zones. the views are drastically different.

http://home.byu.edu/webapp/byuticket...rds_chart.html

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                    yes. absolutely. your vantage point is much, much better. And Cougar Stadium has pretty nice sight lines. Uppers are not that far away, esp if you are basically sitting in the middle of the stands (first rows of the upper bowl).

I wouldn't even consider lower EZs.

go to this site and mouse over the lower EZs and then mouse over the upper bowl end zones. the views are drastically different.

http://home.byu.edu/webapp/byuticket...rds_chart.html
                    This is true. Lower EZ are the worst. For my season tickets I ask for as high and as far to the side in the endzone as possible.

Comment

I just bought my brother tickets in the upper endzone. I think they're fine, especially in LES.
                      sigpic
                      "Outlined against a blue, gray
                      October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                      Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

Our tickets are 20th row right on the goal line. It's not a bad view. Especially when you have a game like the CSU game where everything is scored right in front of you. The only time it is hard to see is when the touchdown is scored on our side of the field at the opposite end.
                        "To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail."
                        —Abraham Maslow

Comment

Originally posted by ERCougar View Post
                          Is there a thriving scalper market in Provo? There's a pair on ksl.com in sec 107 for $95 (together), which seems pretty good for good seats. Should I wait out for better? My dad's always had season tickets so I've never bought from scalpers at LES, so I have no idea what's available.
                          I have a buddy that's a quasi-professional scalper. It's really hard to predict what will happen game day. Sometimes the price tanks, sometimes the price goes way up. Sometimes it fluctuates +-$20 by the hour. For this game, he thinks tickets will continue to go up all the way to game time.

Comment

Lower endzone stinks. Last year I was in the north endzone about 15 rows up even with the out of bounds line on the east side. It was very hard to see anything happening unless it was on the 30 coming my way. This year I'm about 25 rows up on the east side on the 10 yard line. Much easier to watch the game.

Comment

Working...
                            X