X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New "Mormon" calendar

Everyone's favorite calendar creator is at at it again:

http://www.tmz.com/2008/12/20/mormon...ont-like-this/

I 'know' Miss February in a quasi-biblical sense. Don't I feel special.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
      I 'know' Miss February in a semi-biblical sense. Don't I feel special.
      The relief society president in your ward?

Comment

Originally posted by pelagius View Post
        The relief society president in your ward?
        No, she works in the materials center, and I check out a bible from her each week.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Who is the targeted demographic for this calendar? Gag gift?

Comment

I'm guessing it is the bretheren. As in "Hey bretheren, watch us push the envelope! Aren't we sassy!" But I catch your drift, and I have no idea who is going to buy this beyond the loved ones of the models.

Comment

I wonder about the target demographic of any themed calendar. Who buys calendars anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                I wonder about the target demographic of any themed calendar. Who buys calendars anymore?
                I buy Gene Hackman calendars but surely you meant that as an exception to your rule.

Comment

I buy Gene Hackman calendars but surely you meant that as an exception to your rule.
                  Of course. BTW, I do like your YOhio quote of the day calendar you put together for your close friends and family.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                    Of course. BTW, I do like your YOhio quote of the day calendar you put together for your close friends and family.
                    Ya, its worked out much better than the SU quote of the day calendar I did the year before.

Comment

Two comments

1. I hate the word muffin.

2. These are the best looking LDS women he could find?

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                        LOL, I like how they integrate the muffin theme into the calendar photos:

Comment

Did I ever tell you guys that this calendar guy served part of his mission in our ward? Small world.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                            Did I ever tell you guys that this calendar guy served part of his mission in our ward? Small world.
                            Did you ever have him over for dinner?

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                              Two comments

2. These are the best looking LDS women he could find?
                              Two comments.

1. I like muffin when paired with top.

2. Agreed. I'll have to submit Gidget's pics for 2010.
                              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                              -Turtle
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X