BYU is going to effing Kill TCU!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU is going to effing Kill TCU!

Kill them! Mark it down! Take it to the bank! Cougars by 20!
    *Banned*

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
    I hope so.. Do you think the team was preparing for TCU last week?

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
      I hope so.. Do you think the team was preparing for TCU last week?
      Yes I do, hence the reason they held out Manase. Maybe they didnt watch TCU film during the week, but they held out guys that could have played like Russ and Manase just so they were 100% for TCU.
      *Banned*

Comment

Lines I've seen have TCU -2. You gonna make some money, or let other people have all the fun?

Comment

Originally posted by Senioritis View Post
          Lines I've seen have TCU -2. You gonna make some money, or let other people have all the fun?
          Vegas thinks that TCU, in reality, is 5 points better than BYU (they always give the home team 3 points in the NFL at least, it could be more in college, I don't know).

I'm trying to figure out what the level of experience on TCU's o-line is. Fl. State's o-line (all starters came back from last year) destroyed BYU. If TCU knows how to pick up BYU's blitzes, BYU's in trouble. The online depth chart says they have three juniors, a senior and freshman on the o-line.

Clearly TCU's defense gives Hall fits, judging from last year. So, yeah, there's lots to worry about. TCU is probably BYU's best opponent it will have played all year.
          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Yes I do, hence the reason they held out Manase. Maybe they didnt watch TCU film during the week, but they held out guys that could have played like Russ and Manase just so they were 100% for TCU.
            But the Pilis are all fired up that Jo-Jo had his redshirt pulled and is backing up Manase. When the Pilis get fired up, I get fired up. It. Is. That. Simple. And it ain't just because of the big knockers on their menfolk either!
            Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
            -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
            -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
              If TCU knows how to pick up BYU's blitzes, BYU's in trouble.
              Blitzes? You mean blitz? As in Clawson from the weak side every third play?

Comment

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
                But the Pilis are all fired up that Jo-Jo had his redshirt pulled and is backing up Manase. When the Pilis get fired up, I get fired up. It. Is. That. Simple. And it ain't just because of the big knockers on their menfolk either!
                Lani Pili, JoJos mom used to work with me. I remember when JoJo was about 12 I thought he was Lanis husband he was so big. JoJo is a bad MoFo and he will be the reason we win!
                *Banned*

Comment

I think this game gets decided in the 4th quarter. Provo will be rowdy and out shitty falling apart field will help minimalize TCUs team speed. Hall with throw two picks but will throw three TDs, including the game winner in the 4th to Dennis Pitta for a victory.

Comment

Lani Pili, JoJos mom used to work with me. I remember when JoJo was about 12 I thought he was Lanis husband he was so big. JoJo is a bad MoFo and he will be the reason we win!
                    Lani is the sister of Lakei Heimuli's wife. Jo-Jo is Ifo's namesake. In Poly culture does that make Ifo a type of Godfather?

Jo-Jo might just become my favorite Cougar someday.
                    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                    -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                    -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Soho View Post
                      Blitzes? You mean blitz? As in Clawson from the weak side every third play?
                      i believe the plural of blitz is blitzi.
                      not really though.
                      according to websters he's right.

http://www.learnersdictionary.com/search/blitz

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                        I think this game gets decided in the 4th quarter. Provo will be rowdy and out shitty falling apart field will help minimalize TCUs team speed. Hall with throw two picks but will throw three TDs, including the game winner in the 4th to Dennis Pitta for a victory.
                        It was only one typo (well, and two punctuation omissions) but that was super confusing the first three times I read it.
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                          It was only one typo (well, and two punctuation omissions) but that was super confusing the first three times I read it.
                          I really need to post less from my phone. The auto correct gets me in more trouble...
                          Last edited by Sizzle; 10-21-2009, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X