Tressel: You are an idiot...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tressel: You are an idiot...

I could go off in a huge rant about all your boneheaded decisions and even your lack of urgency with 8 minutes left, but I'll just leave it at that....

How about Terrelle Pryor you are the biggest bust to play college football in the last 20 years.
    *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      How about Terrelle Pryor you are the biggest bust to play college football in the last 20 years.
      I wonder had he gone to play for a coach that coaches spread QBs how he would be?
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

It isn't Tressel's fault.

The B10 needs to realize that it is not as good a conference as it thinks. The teams feast on crappy OOC opponents, they play each other during conference play, and then at season's end, when they have to play a quality team from an opposing (usually) BCS conference....and they lose big.

Look at the B10's performance in the Rose Bowl the past 6 or 7 years. Is that Tressel's fault?
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post

The B10 needs to realize that it is not as good a conference as it thinks. The teams feast on crappy OOC opponents,
          Like USC?
          *Banned*

Comment

The B10 needs to realize that it is not as good a conference as it thinks. The teams feast on crappy OOC opponents, they play each other during conference play, and then at season's end, when they have to play a quality team from an opposing (usually) BCS conference....and they lose big.

Look at the B10's performance in the Rose Bowl the past 6 or 7 years. Is that Tressel's fault?
            Also signed, Big 12. I was laughing watching #15 Kansas lose at Colorado. The B12 North inparticular makes it huge from feasting on FCS type OOC foes.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

Like USC?
              SC's bowl record or SC's ooc schedule?

sigpic

Comment

Like USC?
                From one of the smarter football guys on the board that is really, really horrible smack. The P10 plays excellent OOC games, every team in the conference does.
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                  From one of the smarter football guys on the board that is really, really horrible smack. The P10 plays excellent OOC games, every team in the conference does.
                  i didn't get it either. I re-read, I think junkie is saying tOSU played USC, so that means they do not feast on bad ooc teams. (I think?)

sigpic

Comment

SC's bowl record or SC's ooc schedule?
                    I mean scheduling teams OOC like SC. I think that is a pretty tough schedule.

But other than SC I agree with you, look at the OOC schedule of the big 10:

Iowa: Northern Iowa, Arizona, Iowa State, Arkansas State
                    Ohio State: Navy, USC, Toledo, New Mexico State
                    Mich State: Montana State, Central Michigan, Notre Dame, Western Michigan
                    Penn State: Akron, Syracuse, Temple, Eastern Illinois
                    Wisconsin: Northern Illinois, Fresno State, Wofford, Hawaii
                    Minnesota: Syracuse, Airforce, Cal, South Dakota State
                    Michigan: Western Michigan, Eastern Michigan, Notre Dame, Deleware State
                    Indiana: Eastern Kentucky, Western Michigan, Akron, Virginia
                    Northwestern: Townson, Eastern Michigan, Syracuse, Miami (OH)
                    Purdue: Toledo, Oregon, Northern Illinois, Notre Dame
                    Illinois: Missourri, Illinois State, Fresno State, Cincinatti
                    *Banned*

Comment

It was worded wrong, I was talking about OSU scheduling SC saying that is not feasting on bad teams. The rest of the Big-10 however does.
                      *Banned*

Comment

It's obvious Terrelle Pryor doesn't have a clue how to read defenses. I don't know what his work ethic is, but he needs to double or triple his filmroom time.
                        Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Also signed, Big 12. I was laughing watching #15 Kansas lose at Colorado. The B12 North inparticular makes it huge from feasting on FCS type OOC foes.
                          I think the bowl win stats and OOC win stats against other BCS conference teams indicate that the Pac-10 and SEC are the best two conferences.
                          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

His inability to play is due to coaching and play calling.. Period..

Tressel is hindering his growth and his God-Given talent for stubbornness and pathetic play-calling....

Truthfully, I think this is Kharma coming back to kick Tressel right on his ass. He deserves this after what he did to Boekman last year...

Comment

Like USC getting beat by UM??

DDD: Let stay on target here. This is about Tressel and Ohio State, not the conference...

Comment

Working...
                              X