On a cold Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On a cold Sunday

there are few things better than an old school pot roast with potatoes, carrots and onions.

On a cold day my favorite thing to eat is a good french dip sandwich with some horseradish mustard and oil and vinegar. But I could eat that any day. It is probably my favorite food/meal.
    I am a philosophical Goldilocks, always looking for something neither too big nor too small, neither too hot nor too cold, something jussssst right. I'll send you a card from purgatory. - PAC

You know how President Hinckley said he doesn't worry about those who pray? The same can be said for men who are self-aware enough to know when there's a life to be lived outside of the world of video games. - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
      there are few things better than an old school pot roast with potatoes, carrots and onions.
      You mean better than the pepperoni hot pocket I had here in my hotel room?

-2 here in snowy, icy South Bend.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

I agree, we did that last week when it was nine below.

This Sunday is a balmy plus seven. With that kind of heat the last thing you want to do is sweat over a hot stove so we're grilling on the deck.
        There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
        Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)

Tomorrow is Saturday
        And Sunday comes afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
          You mean better than the pepperoni hot pocket I had here in my hotel room?

-2 here in snowy, icy South Bend.
          I love Jim Gaffigan's hot pocket routine. "Nobody eats a hot pocket and then afterward says 'you know, I'm glad I ate that.'" "They make a vegetarian hot pocket now for those who don't eat meat but would still like diarrhea."

Comment

Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
            I love Jim Gaffigan's hot pocket routine. "Nobody eats a hot pocket and then afterward says 'you know, I'm glad I ate that.'" "They make a vegetarian hot pocket now for those who don't eat meat but would still like diarrhea."
            Hot Pocket! Man that skit is funny.

[YOUTUBE]J9c9lAfXQHs[/YOUTUBE]
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
              Hot Pocket! Man that skit is funny.

[YOUTUBE]J9c9lAfXQHs[/YOUTUBE]
              that is way funny!!! It is so true!
              I am a philosophical Goldilocks, always looking for something neither too big nor too small, neither too hot nor too cold, something jussssst right. I'll send you a card from purgatory. - PAC

You know how President Hinckley said he doesn't worry about those who pray? The same can be said for men who are self-aware enough to know when there's a life to be lived outside of the world of video games. - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
              X