Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gameday is coming to Provo

http://espn.go.com/college-football/gameday

Nice. I may have to go with my Utah flag.
    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

I wonder if this puts any pressure on DTV/Comcast to get a deal done this week?
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
        http://espn.go.com/college-football/gameday

Nice. I may have to go with my Utah flag.
        Awesome. Do everyone a favor and leave your stupid flag at home. TIA.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          Awesome. Do everyone a favor and leave your stupid flag at home. TIA.
          I have been wondering, does the Y in your moniker stand for Youngstown?
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
            I have been wondering, does the Y in your moniker stand for Youngstown?
            I've already answered that question.

Comment

I didn't click through...so Herb & team are doing the TCU game or the BYU/U game?

Comment

Originally posted by Viking View Post
                I didn't click through...so Herb & team are doing the TCU game or the BYU/U game?
                TCU. Perhaps if BYU and Utah both win out, the crew could make a trip to SLC for the game in November.
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

TCU. Perhaps if BYU and Utah both win out, the crew could make a trip to SLC for the game in November.
                  That's cool. Missing Jacobson is going to be big, I think. TCU has a very fast defense and McKay has wheels to at least keep the secondary honest. O'Neill does not run very clean routes and he's not really much of a deep threat.

Comment

I am making a CUF sign!
                    *Banned*

Comment

TCU is #4 nationally in total defense and #22 in total offense with good ratings in scoring defense and offense. BYU is top ten in offense but #48 in total defense.

If I put money on this w/o a spread, I pick TCU all day long.

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                        I am making a CUF sign!
                        I wonder how early you will have to get there. I made a "Free the Mtn." sign for the Gameday trip to Eugene for Cal in 2007, but I didn't get there until about 6 am and was way at the back.
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

Comment

This is a shame. We all know that BYU fans can't spend the entire day at the stadium. They have lots of Church things to do....meetings, baptisms, etc.....

Hopefully some fans will show up in between Church errands.

Also, hopefully the cameras won't pan more than 10 feet wide from the GameDay stage. We don't want them showing the tailgating scene in the intramural field.

This is cool news, though, for sure.

We definitely need a CUF sign. Let's do it, folks. I might make my own sign:

TriplEtDaddy
                          ......Says
                          ...NePhi
                          ...noN-literal
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

If there is a CUF sign that gets on ESPN, send it to me and I will try to get it on the next week in Eugene for Oregon/SC. Maybe CUF could be the next Washington State.
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

Comment

If there is a CUF sign that gets on ESPN, send it to me and I will try to get it on the next week in Eugene for Oregon/SC. Maybe CUF could be the next Washington State.
                              Truthfully, they probably wont allow a cuf sign. they confiscate signs all throughout the broadcast. There is security roaming all over to take them quickly. They dont allow signs that advertise.

However, if the sign says "CUF" they won't know what that is.
                              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X