UTAH-University of Nevada-Las Vegas Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UTAH-University of Nevada-Las Vegas Thread

I'd really like to see Wide, Cain, and Stowers/Wesson/Shakerin break 100 yards each. Certainly the Utes will throw the ball to provide some semblance of offensive balance, but UNLV gives up 6.0 YPC. There's barely any reason to throw the ball.
    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
    I'd really like to see Wide, Cain, and Stowers/Wesson/Shakerin break 100 yards each. Certainly the Utes will throw the ball to provide some semblance of offensive balance, but UNLV gives up 6.0 YPC. There's barely any reason to throw the ball.
    I'd actually like to NOT see Cain run for 100 yards. The less the better in this game. I don't want him getting hurt in what should be an easy win.

I want to see Cain stay in the pocket. Step up with some confidence and deliver some downfield throws. I'd like to see him work on his passing game and let Wide, Shak and Smithson run for 100 each.

Comment

Originally posted by Portland Ute View Post
      I'd actually like to NOT see Cain run for 100 yards. The less the better in this game. I don't want him getting hurt in what should be an easy win.

I want to see Cain stay in the pocket. Step up with some confidence and deliver some downfield throws. I'd like to see him work on his passing game and let Wide, Shak and Smithson run for 100 each.
      I don't think they'll play Shaky tonight. I'm surprised he's questionable and not outright ruled "inactive" for the game.

But IMO our offense is better when Cain is running and making plays with his legs. If you're saying you want to see Utah rack up yards and points without that, I understand, but I'm not concerned about him getting injured.
      "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
      "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Working...
      X