Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trivia Question: Who's the Million Dollar Baby?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trivia Question: Who's the Million Dollar Baby?

Try to guess without being a weenie and checking the photo properties.

Bonus: Who is the guy?
    Hint: Pac-10 QB

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
    Try to guess without being a weenie and checking the photo properties.

Bonus: Who is the guy?
    Hint: Pac-10 QB

Matt Leinhart's kid.

I can't remember who the other dude is. The chick is a Mo.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
      Matt Leinhart's kid.

I can't remember who the other dude is. The chick is a Mo.
      Is it the brother who played basketball for BYU and transferred to USC to play football?

Comment

Originally posted by beefytee View Post
        Is it the brother who played basketball for BYU and transferred to USC to play football?
        Nope

Comment

The girl also played on USC's b-ball team. Dang, why can't I remember her name. She's the one that called Leinhart out for saying he was a great dad and that he loved spending all that time with his kid. hahaha.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

The girl also played on USC's b-ball team. Dang, why can't I remember her name. She's the one that called Leinhart out for saying he was a great dad and that he loved spending all that time with his kid. hahaha.
            Her name is Brynn Cameron. I'm stumped on the kid, though. It looks like they are at USC (maroon seats) so it seems like he'd be either a USC QB, or perhaps a UCLA backup.
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              Her name is Brynn Cameron. I'm stumped on the kid, though. It looks like they are at USC (maroon seats) so it seems like he'd be either a USC QB, or perhaps a UCLA backup.
              Brynn Cameron: yup
              Guy: Nope.
              Hint: He was involved in one of the biggest QB controversies back in the day.

Comment

Nope.
                Hey, how come I don't get the points for guessing the million dollar baby!?

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Riley Nelson?
                  "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                  "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                  "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Hey, how come I don't get the points for guessing the million dollar baby!?
                    Okay, 5 points to Falafel.

Hint: This year he played for an NFL Team, both on their regular and practice squads.

Comment

Okay, 5 points to Falafel.

Hint: This year he played for an NFL Team, both on their regular and practice squads.
                      So he is a FORMER Pac-10 qb. Thanks for the misleading hint.
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

So he is a FORMER Pac-10 qb. Thanks for the misleading hint.
                        So sorry. He graduated in 2008.

Hint: Now that I think about it, I dont know any CUFfer who is a fan of this Pac-10 team. I only know of one idiot local radio sports host who is.

Comment

So sorry. He graduated in 2008.

Hint: Now that I think about it, I dont know any CUFfer who is a fan of this Pac-10 team. I only know of one idiot local radio sports host who is.
                          Rudy Carpenter.

Comment

Rudy Carpenter.
                            Now how did you get that from "idiot local radio sports host?"

You are, of course, correct.

Comment

Damn it I am late to this thread, I knew that. Brynn dated Rudy for a while.
                              *Banned*

Comment

Working...
                              X