Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waschlappen, the secret ingredient

First a definition:

Waschlappen - 1) Washcloth 2) (sl.)Sissy, wuss, flannel (brit.)

Things I'm a fan of, in no particular order:

BYU Football, Food, Church, Family, Random nonsensical thoughts, Food, Sports in general, Chacos, well mannered Ute fans, probably lots of other stuff.

I live in Orem, soon to be Provo since we're about to close on a place that my wife really likes. I think it's a decent place too. But my wife really really likes it. That's all that matters, right?

Kiddo #2 is nigh unto arrival and is yet to be named. Will accept any good name recommendations.

I also frequent other boards that may or may not be acceptable to mention here. They certainly don't like to hear about your existence.

When it comes to the Church, I'm a supporter and think it's ok to disagree occasionally. But an intelligent being can disagree without being critical, and I think rational discussion of topics is healthy.

I find somewhat crude humor to be hilarious. I think I get it from my mom. She used to try not to laugh at bathroom humor, but we always could tell she was muffling her laugh.

In other news, I probably put the picture in incorrectly.
    Last edited by Waschlappen; 10-16-2009, 02:19 PM.

IMG, not PHP.

Comment

Originally posted by Waschlappen View Post
      Things I'm a fan of, in no particular order:

well mannered Ute fans
      Welcome! We shall be great friends.
      "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
      "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
      "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Welcome, waschlappenmon.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Welcome, welcome. How did you find us?

Comment

Welcome!
            "To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail."
            —Abraham Maslow

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
              Welcome, welcome. How did you find us?
              There was a crumpled paper tumbling through a windy alley that mentioned CUF and a place that welcomes nonconformists. I figured I could do some good here

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                Welcome, waschlappenmon.
                I actually thought his name was a direct descendant of wuap.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

In other news, I probably put the picture in incorrectly.
                  There's a lot of love in that photo. A lot of love.
                  There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
                  Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)

Tomorrow is Saturday
                  And Sunday comes afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by landpoke View Post
                    The kind they have up in your part of the world.

Comment

I've obviously noticed what's going on the background of this picture, but I think the guy's facial expression is almost as good. He knows something. Maybe he glanced back at the animals mid-coitus, or maybe the woman in this picture is 20 years younger than him. Or maybe she's his daughter. I don't know what it is, but this guy has a secret, and he's dying to tell us about it.

Welcome waschlappenin.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Animals reproduce up here, yes.

Tomorrow is Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                          I've obviously noticed what's going on the background of this picture, but I think the guy's facial expression is almost as good. He knows something. Maybe he glanced back at the animals mid-coitus, or maybe the woman in this picture is 20 years younger than him. Or maybe she's his daughter. I don't know what it is, but this guy has a secret, and he's dying to tell us about it.

Welcome waschlappenin.
                          The way the photo is centered gives it away as staged in some way, shape or form.

Tomorrow is Saturday

Comment

His response was evidence enough, but if you're going to come here and rip LP, you'll have to do better than that.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

Animals reproduce up here, yes.
                              Red Foxes mount miniature ponies? You were already in my top 10 for people I want to meet, but if that is the case you are vaulting up into the SU, grapevine stratosphere.

Comment

Working...
                              X