I am so sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am so sick

of losing to ourselves. It's about to drive me freaking crazy!

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    So those six turnovers against Utah had nothing to do with Utah's pass rush, defensive schemes, coverage, athleticism in the secondary?
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
      So those six turnovers against Utah had nothing to do with Utah's pass rush, defensive schemes, coverage, athleticism in the secondary?

Comment

Is it really that confusing?
        When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
          Is it really that confusing?
          Collie logic.
          Yes, it is.
          I intend to live forever.
          So far, so good.
          --Steven Wright

Comment

of losing to ourselves.
            I don't follow the team enough to know, but that kind of careless play and inconsistency (afterall, there were several well executed drives) seem like they would implicate the coaching staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
              I don't follow the team enough to know, but that kind of careless play and inconsistency (afterall, there were several well executed drives) seem like they would implicate the coaching staff.
              supposedly we only had six practices in the past 4 weeks leading up to the bowl game.

Maybe Bronco will move football past friends on the priority scale next year.
              "Remember to double tap"

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                Anae drives me nuts. His playcalling is all over the board. Hy-me Hill drives me nuts. He needs to go. I'm tired of hearing the execution talk. Three penalties when you have 3rd and 1. Yeah, that's where this teams head is.
                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                -Turtle
                sigpic

Comment

No shit. Even though we have had a really excellent run the last three years, 5 of the 7 losses were clearly the product of us shooting ourselves in the proverbial balls.
                  The loss to Utah is arguable in my mind since we had a meltdown of epic proportions that prevented us from seeing whether they were truly much better than us. Probably they were much better than us, but we beat the shit out of ourselves so we will never no.

TCU this year was an ass beating in every way.

On the flip side I don't think we really have overachieved against any team we have played, only the rest of the league has been much, much further behind.

Comment

Working...
                  X