Very happy for Stafon Johnson.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very happy for Stafon Johnson.

What I am sure was a horrific moment for him, his family and SC. Glad to see him out of the hospital, and seemingly recovering and in good spirits.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    What I am sure was a horrific moment for him, his family and SC. Glad to see him out of the hospital, and seemingly recovering and in good spirits.
    The smile was awesome. To be able to get to this point quickly is something.
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
      That was a good update. I hope he is able to talk again.

Comment

this is such great news. Fight on, Stafon. a good kid and a great football player.

There has been some talk of a medical exception and a return next year to SC. I am just glad he is alive and can speak.

One month ago this weekend, he runs in the winning touchdown on a last minute drive against Ohio State in the Shoe. Crazy how things turn out only a few weeks later.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          I am just glad he is alive and can speak.
          According to ESPN not yet. Hopefully soon though.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

I heard they are selling "Staf-ight-on Johnson" T-Shirts. Pretty cool.
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

That must really be a weight off his shoulders.
              Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                That must really be a weight off his shoulders.
                "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Working...
                X