PDA

View Full Version : Who knew CSU made a bowl game?

jay santos
12-20-2008, 01:28 PM
Cool. Props to the Rams.

Fresno vs CSU in the New Mexico Bowl. We need to preserve Bowl Tradition. This is what college football is all about.

ERCougar
12-20-2008, 01:34 PM
Cool. Props to the Rams.

Fresno vs CSU in the New Mexico Bowl. We need to preserve Bowl Tradition. This is what college football is all about.

LOL...yeah, I didn't notice it until I was filling out my picks for the College Bowl Pick'em.

I'm also really psyched about Fla Atlantic vs CMU, N Illinois vs. LA Tech. Shaping up to be a great bowl season.

BoylenOver
12-20-2008, 01:51 PM
LOL...yeah, I didn't notice it until I was filling out my picks for the College Bowl Pick'em.

I'm also really psyched about Fla Atlantic vs CMU, N Illinois vs. LA Tech. Shaping up to be a great bowl season.

Don't forget about Troy vs Southern Miss. Must-see TV!

TripletDaddy
12-20-2008, 03:27 PM
I am sitting here in the sports book watching different games. There are a lot of BYU fans in here watching the basketball game before heading out to the football game.

CSU just scored a touchdown. A group of BYU fans (look like undergrads) jumped up and cheered. One guy yelled "Mountain West dominates!" and high fived his friends. He was being serious.

PS I was trying to be all sneaky texting in the sports book and a waitress told me that they passed a law already that makes it legal now. Kind of ruined the fun.