Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Channing Tatum, dropping truth bombs

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2009...ractice-field/

"The Mountain West is on the map because of Utah," junior running back Channing Trotter said. "TCU does their job every single year. BYU is known nationally. But Utah is the one going undefeated, beating Alabama, winning the Fiesta Bowl (in 2005), I think that's huge for us. There's always a little added incentive going against a nationally-known team like that."
    Read it and weep, Cougars!
    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Who is channing tatum?

Comment

I loved Channing Tatum in "She's the Man," starring Amanda Bynes.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
        Who is channing tatum?
        Son of a bitch.

(excuse the profanity)
        "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

He's just feeling good because recent history shows they actually have a chance of beating Utah in Sam Boyd. Against BYU they're 0-fer at home.
          "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Originally posted by kccougar View Post
            He's just feeling good because recent history shows they actually have a chance of beating Utah in Sam Boyd. Against BYU they're 0-fer at home.
            Is he an assistant coach or UNLV official? Seriously, I'm not sure I know who Channing Tatum is.

Comment

They have a better record against BYU, so there's that...

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                I loved Channing Tatum in "She's the Man," starring Amanda Bynes.
                I thought she was the drug addict who married John Mcenroe and won an oscar for "Paper Moon" as a child.

I honestly have no idea who Channing Tatum is and why his/her opinion is notable.

Comment

Channing Tatum:

Channing Trotter:

Similar, yet different.
                  *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                    Channing Tatum:

Channing Trotter:

Similar, yet different.
                    Is that the GI Joe dude? If it is tell that SOB he owes me $16 for watching that pile of crap.

Comment

Unlv has beaten Utah once in the last 30 years.
                      "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                        Is that the GI Joe dude? If it is tell that SOB he owes me $16 for watching that pile of crap.
                        Yes that is him, and he thinks Utah is better than BYU. No wonder his movie flopped.
                        *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
                          Unlv has beaten Utah once in the last 30 years.
                          Morgan Scalley said today on the radio that since that loss Utah is 25-2.
                          *Banned*

Comment

The only little nugget I glean out of this, and this is not meant as a dig, but most college athletes, and all high school athletes, were born post 1990. The big accomplishments for the conference are 2005 and 2008. Fans have a longer memory, but for a recruit 1984 might as well be 1944.

Comment

5 - 14 - 2.8
                              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Working...
                              X