Cuf first anniversary coming up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuf first anniversary coming up.

November 14, 2008. Bloody Friday. How shall we commemorate it?
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
    A Jacksonesque Lottery?
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
      How about with a poem, you hack.

http://www.cougaruteforum.com/showthread.php?t=10988

Comment

I plan on going to work, then going home in the evening. I will probably browse the board and post a few times. There is a reasonable chance I will send a PM or two. I know this is pretty unexpected, but I can be unpredictable like that.
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

What if the entire board just went to CG for one day, and posted it up like old times, and then left at midnight?
          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
            What if the entire board just went to CG for one day, and posted it up like old times, and then left at midnight?
            Man, you are so rude today!

I do like this idea, but not for the CUF anniversary. I like it for, say, tomorrow though.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post

I do like this idea, but not for the CUF anniversary. I like it for, say, tomorrow though.
              Listen falawesome, I am not rude, but I and I is a rude boy.

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post

OOooh! And I will invent a new character... maybe named "OremHiveKeeper."

Comment

Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
                  Excellent! Sorry I missed it.
                  When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

How about a round of Appletinis on you?
                    *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                      How about a round of Appletinis on you?
                      What if some of us think they're too girly, and want strawberry daiquiris instead?
                      "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                      "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                        What if some of us think they're too girly, and want strawberry daiquiris instead?
                        I don't drink, but grew up with a dad who was Don Draper before there was a Don Draper. Isn't substituting daiquiris for appletinis like changing from your dress into a JUICY sweatsuit?

Comment

As our one year mark is coming up, this might be a good time to point out that Jeff's investment in CUF may very well have been a sound financial choice.

If Jeff wanted to add advertising to the site, he might earn $24/day. The overall site is valued at over $17,000.

All of this according to WebTrafficAgents.com. Smart investment, Jeff! Who knew that overthrowing a tyrant could be so lucrative?

Comment

Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
                            As our one year mark is coming up, this might be a good time to point out that Jeff's investment in CUF may very well have been a sound financial choice.

If Jeff wanted to add advertising to the site, he might earn $24/day. The overall site is valued at over $17,000.

All of this according to WebTrafficAgents.com. Smart investment, Jeff! Who knew that overthrowing a tyrant could be so lucrative?
                            :bsflag:
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              :bsflag:
                              Dude, it has got to be true. I found it on the internet.

Comment

Working...
                              X