• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to Vegas this weekend

Need some help. I am going to make the following bets

one 15 team parlay at $10
    8 team parlay for $10
    2 3 teams parlay for $10 a piece

3 or 4 other teasers for $25-$40 a piece depending if I find a good deal or not

$25 on Byu on the over

Another $50 on any deals that CUFFers think are good.

Lets hear your thoughts.

The odds as of right now

Later this week I will put out my thoughts.
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Originally posted by Mormon Red Death View Post

8 team parlay for $10
    2 3 teams parlay for $10 a piece

3 or 4 other teasers for $25-$40 a piece depending if I find a good deal or not

$25 on Byu on the over

Another $50 on any deals that CUFFers think are good.

Lets hear your thoughts.

The odds as of right now

Later this week I will put out my thoughts.

Kentucky +14.5 at Auburn looks good.

Boise -8 at Tulsa looks good to me also.

Wyoming +11 at Air Force seems like a bit much for the Falcons to cover.

Comment

Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
      Kentucky +14.5 at Auburn looks good.

Boise -8 at Tulsa looks good to me also.

Wyoming +11 at Air Force seems like a bit much for the Falcons to cover.
      I'm thinking of taking wyoming on a teaser with +11 and the under.
      Last edited by Mormon Red Death; 10-11-2009, 06:33 PM.
      "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

Originally posted by Mormon Red Death View Post

If you win the 15 team parlay I would appreciate a new bicycle. TIA.

Comment

texas giving 1.5 teased with boise st. looks good too.

Comment

Originally posted by I.J. Reilly View Post
            If you win the 15 team parlay I would appreciate a new bicycle. TIA.
            I win the 15 team parlay I'm finishing my basement.

Comment

Working...
            X