Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iBreath....breathalizer app for iPod and iPhone

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...,3073178.story

This is amazing. I don't have an iPhone, but I am intrigued by the incredible array of apps that are available.

This latest one is very interesting. It isn't a traditional app, in that it requires the use of an add-on, but it is still an interesting business idea.

Is there a sufficient market out there for this? It would seem that in order to buy one, you have to admit to yourself that you drink irresponsibly and are at risk to drive drunk....not exactly the coolest social stigma.

I have personally seen the Shazam app work right before my eyes....hold the phone up to the speaker and in about 15 or 20 seconds the phone tells you the name of the song and the artist.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

The bar I frequented back in college for a brief time had a coin operated breathalyzer. It was gone in a matter of weeks as it was not being used for informational purposes, but rather was being used to determine who was the greatest of all the binge drinkers.

So yes, there is a market.
    There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
    Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)

Tomorrow is Saturday
    And Sunday comes afterwards

Comment

You can buy simple breathalyzers. They are usually used for the same purpose Landpoke described.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X