Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SipiTau...LEGGO MY FANGUPO!

http://blogs.sltrib.com/byu/

Never underestimate the draw of the chance to participate in firesides to the Brethren of the Third Cheek of the Kingdom!

GO MY SON...GO AND CLIMB THE MOUNTAIN...MAKE YOUR PEOPLE PROUD OF YOU! OOOOUHOOOOUHOOO-OO, OO-OO
    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
    -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
    -DOCTOR Wuap

Been a tough week for SC.

#1 TE Morrel Pressley from SoCal just switched his commit from SC to fucla.

I guess he wants to play in the Emerald Bowl.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I want to be excited about this, and I may be wrong, as I don't follow recruiting, but in the last 5 to 7 years have we ever beaten USC for a recruit? I know we have had our hopes up before, but it just never seems to work out.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
        I want to be excited about this, and I may be wrong, as I don't follow recruiting, but in the last 5 to 7 years have we ever beaten USC for a recruit? I know we have had our hopes up before, but it just never seems to work out.
        Was Ben Olsxn offered by USC?

Comment

Now I am hoping that Xavier Sua'Filo defies logic and does the same thing.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
            Was Ben Olsxn offered by USC?
            Wasn't Ofa Mohetau the top or one of the top OL prospects in the country? SC must've offered him, right?
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

There is REAL possibility this year with Manti Teo. SC has one more visit with him at the end of January for the Under Armor game. Either way, it looks like we are down to SC or the Y.
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

What about Todd Watkins? I know he had USC ties with his brother playing there, and I know his brother told him to go someplace that he could be "the man" where as at USC he would have been a 2nd to 3rd string guy most likely.

I know we've lost on Havili, Kavenga and a few others.

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                  Wasn't Ofa Mohetau the top or one of the top OL prospects in the country? SC must've offered him, right?
                  That worked out well.
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                    That worked out well.
                    Did he ever even start at Tech? Gotta love the crapshoot that is recruiting 17 year olds.
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                      Did he ever even start at Tech? Gotta love the crapshoot that is recruiting 17 year olds.
                      I don't think that he did and I think he was kicked off the team as well.
                      "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

I enjoyed reading this news in that same article concerning a dance-off:

ESPN captured footage of the stomping football players and will air it during the Las Vegas Bowl. BYU's four players were Brandon Howard, Michael Reed, Brandon Bradley and Terrance Hooks.

Think about who they could have asked to show off their dance moves, and this shows Bronco can evaluate talent. Let's hope their tenure along the Wasatch Front hasn't affected them adversely.

[YOUTUBE]9jTM4ZOa69U[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
                          http://blogs.sltrib.com/byu/

Never underestimate the draw of the chance to participate in firesides to the Brethren of the Third Cheek of the Kingdom!

GO MY SON...GO AND CLIMB THE MOUNTAIN...MAKE YOUR PEOPLE PROUD OF YOU! OOOOUHOOOOUHOOO-OO, OO-OO
                          As a Trojan Family member, I would love to see 'Loni climb the mountain as a god fearing, cardinal & gold ass kicker.

As King of the Third Cheek, I would like him to go where his heart tells him to go, be it SC, or BYU.

Comment

Originally posted by SipiTau View Post
                            As a Trojan Family member, I would love to see 'Loni climb the mountain as a god fearing, cardinal & gold ass kicker.

As King of the Third Cheek, I would like him to go where his heart tells him to go, be it SC, or BYU.
                            SipiTau you posted about him several months ago, does his lack of production at Mt Sac this year have anything to do with him possibly not going to SC?
                            *Banned*

Comment

On WeareSC.com today they're saying the scuttlebutt is that he's re-committed to the Trojans.

Comment

Working...
                              X