Teo vs. Mo Neal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teo vs. Mo Neal

How is it that Mo Neal got in a fight and the media almost instantly reported it? Newspapers were reporting it. REporters were blogging it.

Now, Teo gets DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE arrest and the media doesn't report it until he's been kicked off the BYU football team?

What gives?

How is it that Bronco didn't know about this for 6 weeks? That seems pretty weird. However, I guess if the media doesn't do it's job and the kids lies, Bronco can't be blamed. It's not like I expect HCs to scan the police records of surrounding cities and counties.

I am surprised, however, that the BYU football program isn't more connected to the Police. Maybe it's the same everywhere. Seems that it would behoove coaches to have someone "in the know" in law enforcement that would give them a heads up on problems coming down the pike.

Either the media fell asleep at the wheel or covered up or Bronco knew about it but did nothing until the citation was issued.

I'm not interested in smacking on Teo. It's a shame a kid wastes such a great opportunity.

What interest me is the time line here and the silence from the media until Teo was booted.

Originally posted by Portland Ute View Post
    How is it that Mo Neal got in a fight and the media almost instantly reported it? Newspapers were reporting it. REporters were blogging it.

Now, Teo gets DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE arrest and the media doesn't report it until he's been kicked off the BYU football team?

What gives?

How is it that Bronco didn't know about this for 6 weeks? That seems pretty weird. However, I guess if the media doesn't do it's job and the kids lies, Bronco can't be blamed. It's not like I expect HCs to scan the police records of surrounding cities and counties.

I am surprised, however, that the BYU football program isn't more connected to the Police. Maybe it's the same everywhere. Seems that it would behoove coaches to have someone "in the know" in law enforcement that would give them a heads up on problems coming down the pike.

Either the media fell asleep at the wheel or covered up or Bronco knew about it but did nothing until the citation was issued.

I'm not interested in smacking on Teo. It's a shame a kid wastes such a great opportunity.

What interest me is the time line here and the silence from the media until Teo was booted.
    How have you felt in the past when BYU fans hop on Kyle for how he handles his discipline problems. Wasn't there a QB that had problems and questions arose about when it was reported.

My feeling is it is none of BYU fans business on how Kyle is handling his problems and worrying about if the press is holding his feet to the fire.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
      How have you felt in the past when BYU fans hop on Kyle for how he handles his discipline problems. Wasn't there a QB that had problems and questions arose about when it was reported.

My feeling is it is none of BYU fans business on how Kyle is handling his problems and worrying about if the press is holding his feet to the fire.
      I'm more curious as to how the media hasn't said a peep until today.

Bronco can do what Bronco wants to do. He pisses of plenty of BYU fans with a lot of things he does and says. However, if he knew about this and sat on it for 6 weeks, then it would certainly not be "consistent" with his public clap trap about honor, spirit, bla bla bla. That's his and BYU's problem if that's the case.

However, as I said, I'm more interested in the timeline and how the media seems out to lunch.

I mentioned the Mo Neal deal. There are plenty of other instances where a Ute has a problem and it's in the newspaper the next day.

How did this "escape" the Utah media for SIX WEEKS? This wasn't a speeding ticket.

Comment

I'm more curious as to how the media hasn't said a peep until today.

Bronco can do what Bronco wants to do. He pisses of plenty of BYU fans with a lot of things he does and says. However, if he knew about this and sat on it for 6 weeks, then it would certainly not be "consistent" with his public clap trap about honor, spirit, bla bla bla. That's his and BYU's problem if that's the case.

However, as I said, I'm more interested in the timeline and how the media seems out to lunch.

I mentioned the Mo Neal deal. There are plenty of other instances where a Ute has a problem and it's in the newspaper the next day.

How did this "escape" the Utah media for SIX WEEKS? This wasn't a speeding ticket.

I haven't read the news on it. Was he actually booked or arrested? If not, how would Bronco or the media know. I actually would be happy to hear the snitch system isn't an up and running well oiled machine.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
          I haven't read the news on it. Was he actually booked or arrested? If not, how would Bronco or the media know. I actually would be happy to hear the snitch system isn't an up and running well oiled machine.

I believe Bronco even though I don't always agree with him. He lives and breaths honesty and integrity.

So I will go on record and say he didn't know until Saturday night.

Comment

The big reason was because he was cited and released he was not arrested. It was treated similar to a traffic ticket and he had to sign a promise to appear. He was not formally charged until recently. Also the 3 guys with him (2 of which are allegedly team members) did not want to get in trouble either so they kept their mouths shut.
            *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by Hallelujah View Post
              I believe Bronco even though I don't always agree with him. He lives and breaths honesty and integrity.

So I will go on record and say he didn't know until Saturday night.
              "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
              "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
              "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                The big reason was because he was cited and released he was not arrested. It was treated similar to a traffic ticket and he had to sign a promise to appear. He was not formally charged until recently. Also the 3 guys with him (2 of which are allegedly team members) did not want to get in trouble either so they kept their mouths shut.
                So, we should be expecting a couple more suspensions, at least, right?

I mean, if they were sober, they surely would have been driving, not Teo, right?

Comment

I gotta admit I didn't see this post coming at all.

Comment

I mean, if they were sober, they surely would have been driving, not Teo, right?
                    Maybe you should take this to the media so they don't miss out on it this time.
                    "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

I have a feeling that you are not going to last very long over here. Face it BYU players are smarter than Ute players, they do a better job of covering stuff up. The whole thing is a huge consipiracy, Bronco not only knew about it but he supplied them the alcohol, as well as some crack. They had a huge night of partying and they all tag teamed Sister Mendenhall, it was great. The only reason he is being kicked off now is because Bronco can no longer cover it up, it is better for one man to perish than a whole nation. Thomas S. Monson was also involved he has the cops wrapped around his finger and gave them tithing exemptions for life.

Is that the answer you were looking for?
                      *Banned*

Comment

I have a feeling that you are not going to last very long over here. Face it BYU players are smarter than Ute players, they do a better job of covering stuff up. The whole thing is a huge consipiracy, Bronco not only knew about it but he supplied them the alcohol, as well as some crack. They had a huge night of partying and they all tag teamed Sister Mendenhall, it was great. The only reason he is being kicked off now is because Bronco can no longer cover it up, it is better for one man to perish than a whole nation. Thomas S. Monson was also involved he has the cops wrapped around his finger and gave them tithing exemptions for life.

I knew it!

Bronco is a Charlatan!!

Damn him.

Comment

I

I would love an explanation as to why Bronco would sit on this for so long. Do you have a theory? I am sure he really wanted to protect someone that doesn't contribute much to the team and already has had to be disciplined for violating team rules.
                          "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Portland has a good point. If Bronco claims Teo is gone because he betrayed his trust what is going to happen to those who knew about it and didn't come clean?
                            "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                            "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                            "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
                              Portland has a good point. If Bronco claims Teo is gone because he betrayed his trust what is going to happen to those who knew about it and didn't come clean?
                              Nothing, because it's clearly ALL a conspiracy from the top on down.

The wheels were set in motion a long time ago to cover up the cover up of the cover up.

Comment

Working...
                              X