Shiloah Te'o dismissed from team.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shiloah Te'o dismissed from team.

I just saw this on a link to the Daily Herald web site. This is tragic. He was going to be an excellent starting safety for us. I wonder what the "violation of team rules" might have been.
    Last edited by SoonerCoug; 10-06-2009, 08:31 PM.
    That which may be asserted without evidence may be dismissed without evidence. -C. Hitchens

http://twitter.com/SoonerCoug

I hope not the same kind that got Matangi Tonga dismissed. I'd like to see him work his way back to the team if at all possible.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Well that sucks.
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Well that explains why Craig Bills got the place in start of him for the Florida State game.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerCoug View Post
          I just saw this on a link to the Daily Herald web site. This is tragic. He was going to be an excellent starting safety for us. I wonder what the "violation of team rules" might have been.
          Hearken back to some of the events surrounding the Manti Te'o recruiting visit.
          Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Damn.

This may get me banned from CUF, but based on the little I've seen of each of them, Teo looks better than Bills. I know, I know, it's serious...
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

F U U U U U D G E

Comment

Is it really that big of a loss? Maybe someone in the know can enlighten me. Shiloah seems like more of a SS to me, same thing with Rich. What BYU needs is a true FS/Ballhawk, of which Scott Johnson is not.

Maybe in 2010 we'll see Rich at SS and possibly Bradley or Logan or Aguirre playing the FS position.

Comment

Its official Te'o was charged with DUI. Bronco said it happened a week before Oklahoma but he did not know until right after Utah State.

here is the link from the trib:

http://blogs.sltrib.com/byu/index.php
                  *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                    Its official Te'o was charged with DUI. Bronco said it happened a week before Oklahoma but he did not know until right after Utah State.

here is the link from the trib:

http://blogs.sltrib.com/byu/index.php
                    I am not concerned, Bronco and BYU would never kick a player off the team that was going to be a contributor.

On a serious note, can anyone figure out if the kid is done permanently or could he be back for next year?
                    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                    -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                    -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Teo better than Bills? What makes you think this? Bills played against FSU, not Teo. Bills obviously has made more of an impression on the coaches than Teo.

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                        Hearken back to some of the events surrounding the Manti Te'o recruiting visit.
                        Shame on you. This has nothing to do with Manti Teo. Why don't you just say minorities can't keep the Honor Code?
                        When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                          Shame on you. This has nothing to do with Manti Teo. Why don't you just say minorities can't keep the Honor Code?
                          Should I just ignore your posts or give you the benefit of the doubt of just being slow?

Comment

You stupid schmuck. Shiloah got loaded with Manti during the recruiting visit. That was the beginning of the end.
                            Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

They can't. Why do you think Marquis Wilson went to the U? Slap on the wrist for a DUI.

Comment

Working...
                              X