Vegas Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas Roll Call

Who is going to be at the BYU-UNLV game this Saturday?

I'll be there. Mrs. Donut is waffling, however, so I could be solo.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

My brother and I are leaving 6AM Saturday and driving back Sunday.

Still waiting for our tix to arrive in the mail from LVCoug...I'm getting a little nervous. He's a good cat and has got me tickets down there for the last several games.

Comment

Are any of you Vegas boys in Henderson. When I was down there for the MWC tournament I went with my buddy to play early morning ball at some local rec center. I found it hilarious these men had there own reverisble jerseys and strictly limited play to the first 15 in the door. Unfortunately, after full ACL and MCL recontruction I have lost most of quicks and all of my hops, but I would have loved playing with all these morning warriors 10 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        Mrs. Donut is waffling
        this sounds delicious!
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I really want to go but have to coach my little league team at 9am.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka View Post
            I really want to go but have to coach my little league team at 9am.
            That little league team screws up your life. Time to give it up (the coaching--not your life).
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Trying to talk myself into going. My oldest daughter really really wants to go. I just can't find a place to stay for under 100.

Comment

I will be in Vegas with the Mrs...and a current player's Brother and wife.
                If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way. - Homer

Comment

That little league team screws up your life. Time to give it up (the coaching--not your life).

Agreed. It would have been fun to come down and do some golfing.

Comment

I will be there along with Mrs. Hot Lunch and my two little cold lunches.
                    "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
                      I will be there along with Mrs. Hot Lunch and my two little cold lunches.
                      Don't forget your I.D.s!
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                        Don't forget your I.D.s!
                        "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

Who is going to be at the BYU-UNLV game this Saturday?

I'll be there. Mrs. Donut is waffling, however, so I could be solo.
                          Awesome a BYU loss in the making.
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

I will be coming with my FIL and our hospital admin. Is anyone playing a get together?
                            "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                              I will be coming with my FIL and our hospital admin. Is anyone playing a get together?
                              You sure you aren't a BYU fan?
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                              X