Stats through week 5...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats through week 5...........

Brian Logan leads the nation in passes defended with 9.

Max Hall is 14th in pass efficiency at 155.85.

Max Hall leads the nation in interceptions thrown.

BYU is 24th in total offense, Utah is 23rd. (432.60 to 432.75)

BYU is 106th in turnover margin

47th in net punting and scoring defense

11th in pass efficiency as a team

Harvey Unga leads the team with 6 tds. He also has 342 yards rushing and a 6.2 ypc average in just over 2 full games.

JJ Dilugi has 19 carries for 101 yards a 5.1 yard average.

Dennis Pitta leads the team with 26 catches and 330 yards, he also has 3 tds.

Mckay Jacobsen has a 25.5 yard per reception average

Andrew Rich leads the team with 31 total tackles, he also has 1 int, 2 forced fumbles and a fumble recovered.

Jan has 21 tackles, 4.5 tackles for loss.

Vic So'oto in limited action has 4 TFLs.

BYU has 8 different players with sacks.

Terrence Hooks is second on the team with 30 tackles.
    Last edited by cougjunkie; 10-04-2009, 12:04 PM.
    *Banned*

That Hall is 14th in Passer Rating while leading the country in INTs is pretty crazy.

Also Logan should lead in pass break ups he has been thrown at more than any other corner in the NCAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
      That Hall is 14th in Passer Rating while leading the country in INTs is pretty crazy.

Also Logan should lead in pass break ups he has been thrown at more than any other corner in the NCAA.
      Agreed. And agreed.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

Max Hall leads the nation. Good for him
        "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
        "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

The college formula for pass efficiency is extremely forgiving on INT's.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
            The college formula for pass efficiency is extremely forgiving on INT's.
            What are the differences between NFL and college pass efficiency rating? I know in the NFL there is a number that is considered perfect, while in college a guy can have a rating in the 300s.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
              What are the differences between NFL and college pass efficiency rating? I know in the NFL there is a number that is considered perfect, while in college a guy can have a rating in the 300s.
              158.3 is perfect in the Pros. I'm not sure what perfect in college is though, or if you could ever have a perfect rating.

Comment

158.3 is perfect in the Pros. I'm not sure what perfect in college is though, or if you could ever have a perfect rating.
                Running it through a calculator I found online, it looks like a "prefect" rating would be 1,261.6 (1/1, 99 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs... I also increased it to 10/10, 990 yards, 10 TDs, 0 INTs and got the same number)

Comment

Working...
                X