BYU is a good team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU is a good team

and if they didn't turn the ball over they would be very good. They are not talented enough to be great. TCU game will be huuuuuuuuge.

Next two weeks are yawners. It isn't a Mendenhall trend for BYU to lose to teams they shouldn't.
    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
    -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
    -DOCTOR Wuap

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
    and if they didn't turn the ball over they would be very good. They are not talented enough to be great. TCU game will be huuuuuuuuge.

Next two weeks are yawners. It isn't a Mendenhall trend for BYU to lose to teams they shouldn't.
    Yeah, I was trying to figure out how many points came off turnovers and then my head started to hurt. Take those points off the board and we're killing teams.

The ball security issues are really bothering me though. That's a coaching issue. And I hope it's being addressed. If it is, it's not working. I get scared any time JJ gets a hand off or any of the WR's start running with the ball in the open field.

I am also disappointed that Bronco refuses to adjust his kickoff coverage and keeps trying to have his kickers kick it the left sideline for the defense he's set up. We must be really bad to defend a middle return if he's willing to just give the ball to the opponent on the 40 each time.

The regression of Jaime Hill's play calling since Oklahoma is staggering. I don't like our stunts at all. And the pass coverage is far too soft. We're sagging off guys 10-15 yards. Unacceptable. His schemes have been terrible since week 1. Buckner looked lost out there tonight. How Bradley didn't break up the last TD is beyond me.

That said, we're 4-1. We'll be 6-1 when TCU comes to town and TCU will be undefeated with a top 10 ranking. Have we ever knocked off two top 10 teams in the same season? That game will be huge.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

Comment

I noticed Bronco was back to the gold watch tonight, after wearing the leather watch for the first part of the season. Maybe he is trying out the pride cycle in real life to see if it works.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

BYU may be a good team but that was a very disappointing game.

Comment

Working...
        X