PDA

View Full Version : Per Utefans.net Andy Ludwig to Kansas State

cougjunkie
12-17-2008, 03:33 PM
This is very interesting, does this mean Roderick becomes O-coordinator?

mpfunk
12-17-2008, 04:04 PM
Desnews is now reporting that Whittingham has announced it.
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,705271218,00.html

It was pretty clear it was Ludwig's last year at Utah. Either the Utes were going to struggle and he was going to be fired, or else the Utes were going to be good and he would get another job. U an glad that the latter happened.

HuskyFreeNorthwest
12-17-2008, 04:21 PM
Desnews is now reporting that Whittingham has announced it.
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,705271218,00.html

It was pretty clear it was Ludwig's last year at Utah. Either the Utes were going to struggle and he was going to be fired, or else the Utes were going to be good and he would get another job. U an glad that the latter happened.

Ludwig is a proven winner. He leaves a happy trail wherever he goes.

cougjunkie
12-17-2008, 04:21 PM
After the Sitake hiring, Utah needs to start acting like a BCS caliber team and go make a big splash with the hiring of a name O-coordinator.

il Padrino Ute
12-17-2008, 04:26 PM
After the Sitake hiring, Utah needs to start acting like a BCS caliber team and go make a big splash with the hiring of a name O-coordinator.

Or at least make an attempt to hire someone from outside the MWC.

I wonder if Franchione likes snow?

Hot Lunch
12-17-2008, 04:27 PM

BYU should be more than willing to give them Robert Anae. It will give a chance for Bronco to make the right decision and promote Doman.

il Padrino Ute
12-17-2008, 04:44 PM
BYU should be more than willing to give them Robert Anae. It will give a chance for Bronco to make the right decision and promote Doman.

I believe I speak for all Ute fans when I say, no thanks.

DrumNFeather
12-17-2008, 04:50 PM
I believe I speak for all Ute fans when I say, no thanks.

If we're going to do that, we should just bring back Craig Versteeg.

Brian
12-17-2008, 08:23 PM

Anae flunked his interview on 11/22.

Mormon Red Death
12-17-2008, 10:32 PM
There is a nasty rumor Doman would be coaching for the U

Hot Lunch
12-17-2008, 10:47 PM
There is a nasty rumor Doman would be coaching for the U

If this happens that will be a HUGE blow to the Y's program.

RockyBalboa
12-17-2008, 10:49 PM
I've also read on Utefans that it's the popular opinion that Alabama's offensive and defensive lines are overated and that Terrence Cody sucks.

They are in a for a big surprise.

Mormon Red Death
12-17-2008, 10:50 PM
I've also read on Utefans that it's the popular opinion that Alabama's offensive and defensive lines are overated and that Terrence Cody sucks.

They are in a for a big surprise.

I think the Doman rumor was on the MWC board

SeattleUte
12-17-2008, 10:51 PM
Ludwig is a proven winner. He leaves a happy trail wherever he goes.

I know you're being sarcastic but your sarcasm falls pretty flat right now. Every Ute fan I know with a lick of football intelligence appreciates what Ludwig has done for Utah. On the other hand, a few fans think they know more than Whittingham or Bill Snyder.

Mormon Red Death
12-17-2008, 10:52 PM
If we're going to do that, we should just bring back Craig Versteeg.

Is Tommy Lee available? Then we could have "pull... bang... shit" back

HuskyFreeNorthwest
12-18-2008, 08:28 AM
I know you're being sarcastic but your sarcasm falls pretty flat right now. Every Ute fan I know with a lick of football intelligence appreciates what Ludwig has done for Utah. On the other hand, a few fans think they know more than Whittingham or Bill Snyder.

I am sure many are happy with Utah this year and should be. I think Utah's offense was not nearly as good as it should have been. I don't think I know more about football than Whittingham or Snyder, in fact I know I know less than both, also I know less than Ludwig. I do however think he is not a creative play caller and often gets stuck in offensive ruts that should not happen to teams with the talent he has.