Post Oklahoma-BYU game gay pride parade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Oklahoma-BYU game gay pride parade

Dig it. (They all should be kicked out of school! Or have their degrees canceled.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDbyEnZghaQ
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Filthy hack of a hack. Oh yeah, that was the day you decided not to log on. My mistake.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Reporter:If Max hall was chick would you make out with him?
      BYU Fan: If Max Hall was a dude I would make out with him! woooooo!!!
      As Mr Crimson said "This begs the question: What the hell is Max Hall?"
      "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
        Dig it. (They all should be kicked out of school! Or have their degrees canceled.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDbyEnZghaQ

Come on SU, if you are going to be a hack at least by the first hack

Edit: Oops- Pot to Kettle.... see Donuthole above. Though he got the order wrong. Mine was the original all others have been hacks
        Last edited by Art Vandelay; 10-01-2009, 09:45 AM. Reason: Oops- Pot to Kettle.... see Donuthole above

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
          Come on SU, if you are going to be a hack at least by the first hack
          Hack!
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

I guess four weeks after the fact and after a loss to FSU he figures it's safe to reference the win now.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

There hasn't been nearly enough discussion about the gay pride allusions and symobolgy that pop up in almost every frame of this thing. I think the rare glimmer-glimpse of a woman is probably a guy in drag.

This is not just the work of some guy wandering around Provo's streets after THE MOST IMPORTANT WIN IN MWC HISTORY. Like the New Testament it's a carefully constructed quartz of interacting symbols and motifs.
              When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

I think the levels of hubris, idiocy, douchebaggary and homo-eroticism displayed in this clip make it at least three thread worthy, maybe more.
                "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

This guy must be on a mission to document the behavior of stupid LDS people. Check out these two homies kickin' it Mormon style!
                  WARNING! THIS IS 10 MINUTES OF YOUR LIFE YOU WILL NEVER GET BACK!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z6DvIxp7nno&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z6DvIxp7nno&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
                  Last edited by DU Ute; 10-01-2009, 10:21 AM.
                  "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                  "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                  "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
                    I think the levels of hubris, idiocy, douchebaggary and homo-eroticism displayed in this clip make it at least three thread worthy, maybe more.
                    I think this is my new favorite noun. My hat's off to you!

Edit: To avoid the wrath of the CUF grammar police, I correctly updated my post. In my defense, I incorrectly read it douchebaggy.
                    Last edited by SloanHater; 10-01-2009, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X