My goal for the Utah State game....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My goal for the Utah State game....

Tickets for $5. I will likely wind up paying $10, but I am shooting for $5.

It looks like there are a load of tickets for sale online, so by tomorrow evening, those prices will start hitting bargain basement levels. Friday evening pre-game should be a snap.

I heard that it is actually going to be freezing cold on Friday night. Has the temp dropped drastically this week? is it thermals weather at night? I was thinking about wearing my BYU adidas track jacket. And little else!
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Right now the temp is about 42 degrees. Game time temp for Friday is supposed to be low 50s.
    *Banned*

Comment

I drove through snow coming back to Eugene yesterday. There is a major cold front passing through.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

I golfed yesterday afternoon in wonderful weather, today it is low 40's. Sucks, I was not ready for winter again.

Comment

How many tickets do you need?

Comment

Looking for 2. Going with little BIL.

sigpic

Comment

Maybe you will get lucky, in 1993 BYU played UTEP the week after (schedule making awesomeness WAC!) Utah 34-31 Episode 1. My brother and I had 4 tickets and had no takers for the game. Being 15 and convinced that BYU football was a great ticket to have, I insisted we get there more than an hour early to sell the tickets. After a fruitless hour with nobody even interested, I believe I had 1 person ask how much then laugh when I said $50 for the pair. I started lowering my price loudly, however I wouldn't go below face which was $15.

As kickoff was about to happen and my brother was saying enough we are going in now, I laid the two tickets right on the double yellow line on Canyon Rd. Two kids saw me and ran to them, held them up and showed their parents excitedly. The father made them put the tickets back, I don't know what happened to them after that.
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                Maybe you will get lucky, in 1993 BYU played UTEP the week after (schedule making awesomeness WAC!) Utah 34-31 Episode 1. My brother and I had 4 tickets and had no takers for the game. Being 15 and convinced that BYU football was a great ticket to have, I insisted we get there more than an hour early to sell the tickets. After a fruitless hour with nobody even interested, I believe I had 1 person ask how much then laugh when I said $50 for the pair. I started lowering my price loudly, however I wouldn't go below face which was $15.

As kickoff was about to happen and my brother was saying enough we are going in now, I laid the two tickets right on the double yellow line on Canyon Rd. Two kids saw me and ran to them, held them up and showed their parents excitedly. The father made them put the tickets back, I don't know what happened to them after that.
                That is funny a few years ago during the Crowton era we were playing UNLV at LES, I had 2 extra tickets, I spent about 20 minutes trying to sell them, it was raining and nobody was interested. I set them down on the curb as well and walked away.
                *Banned*

Comment

Has USU sold their allotment?

My tickets are right on the visiting teams border.

It was fun having the FSU fans around. I'm wonder how fun the USU fans will be.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                    Looking for 2. Going with little BIL.
                    I will check around. I have one available. There's a possibility that the guy I get my seats from has a seat or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                      I will check around. I have one available. There's a possibility that the guy I get my seats from has a seat or two.
                      thanks shaka. very kind of you.

Guys, it is chilly willy here in the 'Tah! Perfect football weather....a nice fall chill in the air.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                        thanks shaka. very kind of you.

Guys, it is chilly willy here in the 'Tah! Perfect football weather....a nice fall chill in the air.
                        DDD, if you take Shaka's extra and my extra, you can sit where my extra is because I won't be sitting there.
                        "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                        "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Working...
                        X